PDA

View Full Version : What do you want the psp to do?

LadyM
24-03-2007, 11:46 AM
I've been wondering what other things the PSP could do.......

It could have a built in camera, phone, and have the ability to hook it up to your tv and play the games on a bigger screen.

What else do you think the psp should do or have that it doesn't already do or have??

Dr.buen0
24-03-2007, 11:57 AM
you can already hook it up to your tv. a built in camera would be nice, louder speakers, a removeable screen so if it gets scratched you dont have to change the whole faceplate (ive seen these somewhere)

Ms.Bex
24-03-2007, 02:28 PM
OOoh, faceplates, changeable faceplates - as in not void the warranty faceplates, kinda like, Nokia phones, how ya can change the faceplates. That'd be cool :)
I know you can get the decal stickers, but, takes too much effort to get them on just right, and I'd rather not take my PSP apart to put a new faceplate on.

I've got the thing that you can use to hook it up to the TV. Havent tried since getting my new TV actually, but, I wish there was an easier way to do it, like, via the USB. So one end the USB plug to go in your PSP and the other a scart lead :)

MattZani
24-03-2007, 04:03 PM
yeah, connect to TV, better Speakers, 2 thumb sticks, 4 back buttons, HD Screen, TV Aerial to watch TV, Changeable face plates although not dodgy ones, More Customizeation on the PSP (Theme bar etc.)

There's lots i want it to do...

Matt

Birdy
25-03-2007, 10:27 AM
I want it to play movie files where you don't need to encode to mp4, connect to the tv, better speakers, camera, gps, and... there's a lot of more but I can't think of them right now.

MattZani
25-03-2007, 11:24 AM
more movie files would be nice, maybe QuickTime support, and a way to set the PSP as a registered PC through iTunes so that it could play AAC Encoded.

Matt

NinjaSimon
25-03-2007, 01:54 PM
I'd like it to not have the umd drive. It's out-dated technology and the psp suffers because of it.

juicyjuice107
25-03-2007, 02:01 PM
well ds cartriges are wayyy out of date and it thrives!

puggy
27-03-2007, 08:13 PM
and maybe it could have some safety device that can pray approaching enemies with pepper spray or something...or maybe a stun gun type deal...although these would make a psp..harder to get