PDA

View Full Version : I need help

mathieums
05-10-2005, 03:36 PM
I've download some PSX games,

but it turn out that all the ISO are about 720-750 mb...

so thats bigger than a CD-R 700 mb format...

How the hell I'm I supposed to burn that on a disc?

The games are FF7 and FF8 for PSX...

FF7 = 3 cds

FF8 = 4 cds

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Michal
05-10-2005, 04:43 PM
I think with nero you can squeeze them into a cd , by not finalizing the cd. It should give you the option... and if it doesnt work , give me the link .. i`ll download the game and try it myself !

if u have the .iso , .img file ... simple get Nero burning rom.

-Click on :recorder on the top selection menus
-Click on :Burn image
-select writting speed etc and there you go , it will burn it on a cd !

if u got any questions let me know

mathieums
06-10-2005, 01:14 AM
Can I boot the game with the swap disc cd version?

Michal
06-10-2005, 01:23 AM
i`m pretty sure you can , give it a shot ! if doesnt work ( i`ll owe you a cd :roll: )

Wakka
06-10-2005, 12:22 PM
Cant you download the game by CD that way you use 4 for 7 and ect? because i just need the 1st disk of FF8 :mrgreen:

~Wakka~

mathieums
06-10-2005, 01:27 PM
Cant you download the game by CD that way you use 4 for 7 and ect? because i just need the 1st disk of FF8 :mrgreen:

~Wakka~
hmmmmmmmm

???????????

what!

LOL

Quelqu'un que peut traduire sa en francais? lol

Michal
06-10-2005, 04:01 PM

~Wakka~
hmmmmmmmm

???????????

what!

LOL

FRENCH TRANSLATION:

Tu ne peux pas juste downloader le jeux par CD, donc tu utilisera 4 pour 7 etc ? Parce que moi j`ai juste besoin le 1er disk de FF8.

mathieums
06-10-2005, 04:31 PM

~Wakka~
hmmmmmmmm

???????????

what!

LOL

FRENCH TRANSLATION:

Tu ne peux pas juste downloader le jeux par CD, donc tu utilisera 4 pour 7 etc ? Parce que moi j`ai juste besoin le 1er disk de FF8.
kk...

You can play and finish FF8 with only one of the four CDs? So the other CDs are useless???

Which program can burn mdf files??

I only have Nero Express and Nero tell me to buy Nero Burning Rom cause Express don't handle that format...

mathieums
06-10-2005, 04:32 PM

~Wakka~
hmmmmmmmm

???????????

what!

LOL

FRENCH TRANSLATION:

kk...

You can play and finish FF8 with only one of the four CDs? So the other CDs are useless???

Which program can burn mdf files??

I only have Nero Express and Nero tell me to buy Nero Burning Rom cause Express don't handle that format...
oh and btw,

I have nero ultra 6... I've downloaded it on internet...

But it completely screw one of my computer...

So I don't wanna use it anymore....

Michal
06-10-2005, 05:18 PM
mathieums check your private messages

Wakka
06-10-2005, 06:44 PM
I dont know what you translated that too, you could have been calling me names or something lol, but lets see if i can clear up what i said

where ever you downloaded it. could you just DL one CD of the game? that way you dont have the whole game on one CD? plus my first CD of FF8 is f*cked so i need to burn it. ^_^

Michal
06-10-2005, 06:46 PM
lol dont worry about it .. it was french .. in Quebec , its better to know french and english

Wakka
06-10-2005, 06:53 PM
Understood, it was a joke though lol

~Wakka~

Michal
06-10-2005, 06:57 PM
yea yea i know lol

mathieums
06-10-2005, 07:26 PM
I dont know what you translated that too, you could have been calling me names or something lol, but lets see if i can clear up what i said

where ever you downloaded it. could you just DL one CD of the game? that way you dont have the whole game on one CD? plus my first CD of FF8 is f*cked so i need to burn it. ^_^
Now I understand!

LOL big time!

KK,

so, I use torrents... I've download a "package" that have the 4 disc of FF8

But they are seperated inside of that package so you can burn it to play it with your PSX...

If you want, I can try to seed the first disc just for you ;)

On an other note :

I've burned the games with Clone CD...

But I can't boot it with my Swap Disc 3.3 CD Version :(

I'll try something else soon, if it don't work, I'll pm you back Mike ;)

mathieums
07-10-2005, 11:48 PM
found that on the internet

PS2 Flip-Top Case with Swap Disk (No Modchip Required)

Our new Flip-Top Cover is the easiest way to mod your console! Allows you to play PS2 CD-R and DVD-R backups (copies of your originals) and imports with the included PS2 Boot Disc's. This is performed by swapping the Boot Disc with your burned PS2 copies by using the Flip-Top lid! All you need is a screwdriver and about five minutes to install it. Just replace your current PS2 shell with the Flip-Top lid and you can easily swap your backup with the PS2 boot disk. It's fast and foolproof.

Product Features:
* No Modchip Required!
* No Soldering Required!
* Works on ALL VERSION PS2 CONSOLES!
* Play online games without worry!
* No patching required for EA Sports backups
* All you need is a screw driver to install it!
* Also plays PS1 backup games by using a GameShark 2 original or demo disk

Michal
07-10-2005, 11:51 PM
alright let me know ! and for the modchip burning etc threads .. keep them on a downlow on ps3forumz ... google ads dont allow us to talk about illegal actions etc

mathieums
09-10-2005, 06:27 PM
Now I have to found that stupid gameshark media player...

LOL

:cry:

Anonymous
11-10-2005, 01:43 AM
why wont you simply get the psx chipped ? its cheap these days

Humaster
23-10-2005, 02:33 PM
What kind of image is it? Because often images are bigger than 700 mb, but when you burn them on the cd they fit because of the way it gets put on the cd. You should simply be able to burn the images without any problems

Cryptkeeper
03-11-2005, 12:03 PM
well my french is horrible, but hopefully you'll understand what i mean:

vache pamplemousse, vert lune dans ciel blue. parceque c'est une petit ville. vrai pour un bebe, mais plus mal q'une cheval avec sida.

and that's why it'll fit on a 700mb cd.

Wise_Idiot
06-11-2005, 09:46 AM
uh, i didnt want to add a whole new thread for such a smal question, but is my avatar too big?

mathieums
06-11-2005, 08:39 PM
well my french is horrible, but hopefully you'll understand what i mean:

vache pamplemousse, vert lune dans ciel blue. parceque c'est une petit ville. vrai pour un bebe, mais plus mal q'une cheval avec sida.

and that's why it'll fit on a 700mb cd.
I figured that out, thx :D

But...

I cant play it... :(

And I don't wanna buy a PSX

I only need the gameshark media player thing...