PDA

View Full Version : Twisted Metal

Dipchit02
04-06-2009, 03:32 AM
after reading all the talk about Twisted Metal and how it might come to the PS3 i got really excited to hear some stuff about it but there was nothing. am i the only one here that wanted to see a new Twisted Metal with PS3 graphics?

Dustin S.
04-06-2009, 03:38 AM
It rumored that David Jaffes studio is working on it, he doesnt even fight it by denying it either so im sure its under development somewhere. Sony just cant let such a massive name like this slip by, the name alone will move consoles. Sony could of announced it, but hey its not ready so why bother. Announce it now and next year MS has a twisted metal knock off so its a smart move.

It will be next i can almost gurantee that. It will be announced. Hopefully before next years E3 but it will be announced. Like i said it will move consoles purely by its name, so sony will not let it go under.

Dipchit02
04-06-2009, 01:41 PM
i only bought one Twisted Metal on the PS2 and i dont think that it sold very well on the PS2 either but i could be wrong on that. but i think that if it is not announced at the TGS then it will fall till next E3

tonzie
04-06-2009, 04:47 PM
Twisted Metal was more of an experimental phase for PlayStation owners in my opinion lol, but Dustin is right, it does have the potential to move consoles. The thing is, a lot of things would need to be added to it for it to be a quality game. The classic destruction derby concept is just too boring and simple for gamers in this generation, so customization, map creation, online multiplayer, and a lot of variation would have to be added in order for it to be anywhere near successful. Once again, just my opinion. lol

Dipchit02
04-06-2009, 04:57 PM
i still think that Twisted Metal 2 was the best one made. but they tried Twisted Metal online and it failed i mean it definately will sell and i WILL buy it if they make it right but i was just looking forward to a new graphical Twisted Metal and thought that would be awesome

EIN
04-06-2009, 11:24 PM
Crazy clown car missile death smash thing of doom?

I'm down

Dipchit02
04-06-2009, 11:42 PM
lol yea i just wish the series would have stayed good i mean i loved 2 and got Twisted Metal Black for the PS2 and probably only played the game like 10 times (if that) and i couldnt find my Twisted Metal 2 disc so i went and downloaded it from the Playstation Store

Putty180
05-06-2009, 02:07 AM
i would like to see a Twisted Metal game on the PS3 as well think it would be fun

Dustin S.
05-06-2009, 03:01 AM
I think they would need some type of feature to make it more than a car destruction game. Maybe deeper stories, like nikhil said our own creations, epic online, and maybe go further than cars. I dont know how exactly to take twisted metal further than cars though, youd have to incorperate an open world type of thing.

Putty180
05-06-2009, 03:07 AM
they could always just hav eepic deathmatches and stuff online that woudl work i mean but i dont know what they woudl do but i would definately give the game a good looking at

Dipchit02
05-06-2009, 03:50 AM
they could make like an online mode that is racing but you have missles and stuff and try to take e/o out kind of like full auto did but in twisted metal as one of the online game modes