PS3Center.net Discussion Boards

PS3Center.net Discussion Boards (http://www.ps3center.net/forums/index.php)
-   Trophies (http://www.ps3center.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=70)
-   -   Trophy wish list. (http://www.ps3center.net/forums/showthread.php?t=4336)

breakdancefight 03-03-2009 07:05 PM

Trophy wish list.

I have been playing games for 28 years. I spent the 80's mastering the Shinobi's, Ninja gaiden's, Contra's and many other soul crushing games. I come from a broken home so, the new worlds for me to explore were a huge release for to escape my world. I know that achievements and trophies shouldn't be the end all for a game, but with the length dwindling and the price going up anything to warrant a return visit is appreciated. On that note sorry didn't mean to start out so, heavy. Here's my list:
Heavenly Sword
ES IV:Oblivion
Lair
Army of two
Dark Sector

lloyd 04-03-2009 12:10 AM

Two titles off the top of my head are, VF5 and GTA4. Those two have great potential. Again, those are two right off the top of my head. I'd say Uncharted but it has rewards built into the game.

Jacob 04-03-2009 04:17 AM

Lloyd, there's an update for both Uncharted and GTAIV to add trophy support. I'd like to see it added to Ratchet and Clank Future, but I'd rather see a new R&C game so they can skip it I'm fine with that.

ZeroXin 04-03-2009 10:56 AM

The One Main trophie I'd Like to see would have to go to Army Of Two. Although people did enot Enjoy it as much, when you have someone else to play with the game becomes much better.

Other Titles
  • Dark Sector
  • Afro Samurai

lloyd 04-03-2009 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jacob (Post 36697)
Lloyd, there's an update for both Uncharted and GTAIV to add trophy support. I'd like to see it added to Ratchet and Clank Future, but I'd rather see a new R&C game so they can skip it I'm fine with that.

^^; Oh, did not know that. Lack of PSN makes it hard for me to keep up with those types of things.

Antonie 04-03-2009 07:39 PM

Valkyrie Chronicles and Devil May Cry 4 both did well enough to warrant trophy support. If those two games had trophies I probably would've bought VC and not sell DMC4.

While I agree trophies shouldn't be the sole reason you buy a game, I think it's very important. Money is tight for me, so I need to get the most out of games, trophies do just that.

Jacob 05-03-2009 07:58 AM

Wow really? is Dark Sector that great of a game? It's like 7.99 at gamestop. I've never seen a game lose value faster then that title.

ZeroXin 05-03-2009 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jacob (Post 36747)
Wow really? is Dark Sector that great of a game? It's like 7.99 at gamestop. I've never seen a game lose value faster then that title.

I see you have yet to play it.? Instead you go buy gamestop, I think all the Ps3 titles should get trohpies, but those Two I posted, I would like to see JUST MY OPINION.

Jacob 05-03-2009 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZeroXin (Post 36753)
I see you have yet to play it.? Instead you go buy gamestop, I think all the Ps3 titles should get trohpies, but those Two I posted, I would like to see JUST MY OPINION.

It's not just gamestop, blockbuster has it cheap, and it got HORRIBLE reviews and like a most disappointing game of the year award from somewhere.

Antonie 07-03-2009 03:43 PM

I hate how Folklore gets all this DLC, but they didn't fix the bug where the game freezes for a second after leaving the menu, or how they didn't add trophies.

I thought adding trophies to a game would be a lot easier then giving it DLC.

Jacob 07-03-2009 05:47 PM

But giving folklore trophies doesn't = $$ and that's all that matters

Antonie 08-03-2009 03:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jacob (Post 36822)
But giving folklore trophies doesn't = $$ and that's all that matters

Fair enough, why would anyone want to put effort into something that won't earn them money?

Lazy bastards...

Snakepit 11-03-2009 04:16 AM

Thank god trophy support is mandatory now. But I think we can all agree trophies on Metal Gear Solid 4 would be great.