PS3Center.net Discussion Boards

PS3Center.net Discussion Boards (http://www.ps3center.net/forums/index.php)
-   Multi-Platform / PC Chat (http://www.ps3center.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Favorite game developer (http://www.ps3center.net/forums/showthread.php?t=5564)

Dipchit02 05-06-2009 03:43 PM

Favorite game developer

which company is your favorite game developer? whether they make your favorite games or they just seem to be a really cool company.

my favorite is Insomniac i didnt really know about them until Resistance then i realized that they also made Ratchet and Clank and i had never played those till the PS3 but i LOVE that game and since then i have been looking into Insomniac more and more and i have decided that that is the company that i want to work for once i get out of school

Az1zam 12-06-2009 11:43 AM

Ubisoft, Naughty Dog and Blizzard are my favorite game developers.

In my opinion, they can create good gameplay, a great story and balance the game(s).

Other developers I like, but are not on my favorite list:

- Guerilla Games
- Activision

Developers I hate:

- Electronic Arts

glen421 12-06-2009 02:38 PM

Ubisoft is near and dear to me. Insomniac and Naughty Dog are right up there as well.

Dipchit02 12-06-2009 05:31 PM

Ubisoft has been putting alot of good stuff out there lately.

I have to agree with you Az1zam that i hate EA i mean they have some good stuff (that they ONLY publish) but most of their stuff is just the samething with another number on it

Az1zam 12-06-2009 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dipchit02 (Post 42234)
Ubisoft has been putting alot of good stuff out there lately.

I have to agree with you Az1zam that i hate EA i mean they have some good stuff (that they ONLY publish) but most of their stuff is just the samething with another number on it

Well, titles they publish even suck at times. I never get along with whatever EA publishes and develops. Even Dead Space got plot holes, major ones too. Only one of them will be answered in a sequel, if any.

I think I need to make a thread about this.

By the way, I also like Bioware a lot! They're just great! They are even developing a new Star Wars game, turned out to be a winner for best trailers on E3. I loved the trailer, should've been an entirely new movie. Point is, in their hands, that Star Wars game can't go wrong - like the rest.

Dipchit02 12-06-2009 08:54 PM

yea the trailer was AMAZING but that wasnt ingame i dont believe but still an AMAZING trailer

Az1zam 12-06-2009 09:02 PM

It wasn't in-game, no. I just liked the trailer a lot.

Who am I kidding?

I LOVE THE TRAILER!

Dipchit02 12-06-2009 09:04 PM

o no doubt i LOVED the trailer to and it was just simply AMAZING but i mean im more impressed by games that have ingame footage that looks amazing than just CG rendered Trailers

Az1zam 12-06-2009 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dipchit02 (Post 42309)
o no doubt i LOVED the trailer to and it was just simply AMAZING but i mean im more impressed by games that have ingame footage that looks amazing than just CG rendered Trailers

In this case I don't care about the game, the trailer was just way too sweet!

Too bad Bioware is only releasing it for the PC (what I know so far), I don't think mine can handle it.

Thank YouTube, watching the story works as well. Guilty as charged.

Dipchit02 12-06-2009 09:10 PM

they arent releasing it on consoles? that seems weird i woudl have thought that the gmae would have come out on 360 and PS3 as well

Az1zam 12-06-2009 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dipchit02 (Post 42317)
they arent releasing it on consoles? that seems weird i woudl have thought that the gmae would have come out on 360 and PS3 as well

Better stay updated on that, who knows, I might be wrong - very wrong.

Dipchit02 12-06-2009 09:14 PM

yea i really dont know though i was just really assuming that is what was going to happen.