PS3Center.net Discussion Boards

PS3Center.net Discussion Boards (http://www.ps3center.net/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://www.ps3center.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   The Desktop Thread (http://www.ps3center.net/forums/showthread.php?t=5770)

SaintAvi 18-06-2009 02:31 AM

The Desktop Thread
 
Hide your porn, lets see your UI

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o...avi/desk-3.jpg

EIN 18-06-2009 02:48 AM

lol what if porn IS your UI?

Dipchit02 18-06-2009 03:02 AM

http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/j...Untitled-1.jpg

it looks a little weird cuz i have dual monitors that is why the bar stops half way because that is where the second monitor starts.

NOTE: the background is from SouthPark i dont really want to get flagged for it as being inappropriate so if it is let me know i will take it down or w/e

SaintAvi 18-06-2009 03:02 AM

Taking a ride on heavy metal hmm?

And Ein, lets see it

Dipchit02 18-06-2009 03:15 AM

i gotta say that is one of my favorite episodes though

Nicarlo 18-06-2009 05:50 PM

simplicity is beauty

http://files.getdropbox.com/u/9215/Picture%201.png

Jordan 18-06-2009 06:28 PM

http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/h...y/Picture1.png


Mac user FTW!

Dipchit02 18-06-2009 08:04 PM

do we have more mac users in here than i previously thought? i think we might. but i have noticed that most of the people here that talk about mac are from Canada is it just bigger up there or just more anti Microsoft or what im confused. (and NO that is NOT trying to bash on Canada)

Jordan 18-06-2009 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dipchit02 (Post 43311)
do we have more mac users in here than i previously thought? i think we might. but i have noticed that most of the people here that talk about mac are from Canada is it just bigger up there or just more anti Microsoft or what im confused. (and NO that is NOT trying to bash on Canada)

Most people have pc's here like the U.S. I'm one of the few people I know who has one. I think it was just coincidence that some of us canadians on this board have them. They're great computers. Mac vs Pc reminds me of ps3 vs 360, they're both great machines but one is sexier and more suited to my needs.

Dipchit02 18-06-2009 09:20 PM

o ok gotcha

Nicarlo 19-06-2009 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dipchit02 (Post 43311)
do we have more mac users in here than i previously thought? i think we might. but i have noticed that most of the people here that talk about mac are from Canada is it just bigger up there or just more anti Microsoft or what im confused. (and NO that is NOT trying to bash on Canada)

i think in general Mac is winning a lot of ground as of late. Don't be surprised if you start seeing more and more of them in the future.

I personally now own both Mac and Pc and i use both of them for different reasons.

X_Racer1 19-06-2009 11:23 AM

http://i691.photobucket.com/albums/v...r1/Desktop.jpg

Personally I don't think more Canadians have Mac's then PC's, if my work as a computer technician means anything, they are uncommon, in all my time working as one, never saw a Mac come in once and where I worked I should have because people would bring in computers for the most stupid reasons. Everyone I know doesn't have a Mac either except one friend and he claims his program in school required it otherwise he wouldn't have got it.

Nicarlo 19-06-2009 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by X_Racer1 (Post 43383)
http://i691.photobucket.com/albums/v...r1/Desktop.jpg

Personally I don't think more Canadians have Mac's then PC's, if my work as a computer technician means anything, they are uncommon, in all my time working as one, never saw a Mac come in once and where I worked I should have because people would bring in computers for the most stupid reasons. Everyone I know doesn't have a Mac either except one friend and he claims his program in school required it otherwise he wouldn't have got it.


When someone has a problem with their mac they almost always bring it to apple because when an apple has a problem its almost always hardware related :)

X_Racer1 19-06-2009 02:17 PM

That would be highly unlikely in my area, there isn't an Apple store or such within 150km of my town and most won't bother to travel that distance. If you want to buy or have one serviced you usually go through Futureshop and their warranty if you bought one, or a smaller local reseller.

Nicarlo 19-06-2009 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by X_Racer1 (Post 43412)
That would be highly unlikely in my area, there isn't an Apple store or such within 150km of my town and most won't bother to travel that distance. If you want to buy or have one serviced you usually go through Futureshop and their warranty if you bought one, or a smaller local reseller.

well, in that case. Your right :)

SaintAvi 19-06-2009 06:20 PM

I've got an aluminum macbook, but I still spend most of my time on the PC.

Anyway peeps, lets see those screenshots

Dipchit02 19-06-2009 06:40 PM

yea i do think that macs are getting more popular it seems mainly with college students

EIN 19-06-2009 09:24 PM

Nicarlo's is awesome... wheres it from?

lloyd 21-06-2009 02:01 AM

:P
http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/j...g?t=1245560401

Dustin S. 21-06-2009 02:25 AM

It was MGS now its this, thanks to sony sending it to me.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y20.../desktop-1.jpg

BTW no one i know has a mac because I tell them i wont help them with it if they do it, and refuse to bother lol. Plus I "have" to use them in college and it sucks, i hate using them and use my laptop as much as possible.Stupid movie classes....even though half of the best movie studios us PC...

BTW i had RocketDock, its pretty cool but i have it disabled right now haha


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:42 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.