PS3Center.net Discussion Boards

PS3Center.net Discussion Boards (http://www.ps3center.net/forums/index.php)
-   PlayStation Network (http://www.ps3center.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   The Punisher: No Mercy July 2nd! :D (http://www.ps3center.net/forums/showthread.php?t=5840)

A-Leal 23-06-2009 11:51 AM

The Punisher: No Mercy July 2nd! :D

w00t! The Punisher: No Mercy is going to up on next weeks update for $9.99. It's exclusive to the PSN.
I'm really looking forward to this. The Punisher: No Mercy features an offline story mode and online multiplayer.

Source.

Dustin S. 23-06-2009 04:24 PM

Been waiting for ever to get this game lol. Im a huge Punisher fan so its gonna be awesome! And only 10 bucks! WTH! no reason not to get it!

SaintAvi 26-06-2009 03:03 AM

I think the film was underrated, hopefully the game will fare better in the eyes of its
audience

Dustin S. 26-06-2009 03:31 AM

The new movie they did was absolutely amazing. Had to be one of my all time favorite comic adaptations. It was so close to the actual comics, captured the true punisher, and was all about what the punisher is. Sadly they released a gore fest film during the holidays, bright idea right? Was WAY under rated. I hope this game does well though, there is no reason it shouldnt from what ive seen so far.

SaintAvi 26-06-2009 03:34 AM

The critics that blasted a punisher movie for gore had no business reviewing the movie,
I had my reservations about Ray Stevenson and didnt think he could do a job
like Tom Jane but Stevenson blew my expectations away, he made the character so
brutal, from punching through a guys face to the dark humor moments.

Dustin S. 26-06-2009 03:42 AM

Yeah the same guys giving Transformers 2 a bad rating because its "too much action for too long" wtf? You were just complaining the first one didnt have enough action now your saying this?

Punisher would of came out during the summer it would have been huge. Holidays just killed it completely.

SaintAvi 26-06-2009 03:17 PM

We've got a new trailer

Shak 29-06-2009 07:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dustin S. (Post 44100)
Yeah the same guys giving Transformers 2 a bad rating because its "too much action for too long" wtf? You were just complaining the first one didnt have enough action now your saying this?

Punisher would of came out during the summer it would have been huge. Holidays just killed it completely.

As much as how everyone said the first Transformers was crap, I still enjoyed it. It was a little boring, but still a good movie.

Dustin S. 30-06-2009 07:53 PM

Check out the trophy list!

Piece of Cake: Awarded for winning the first map of the Story Mode.
Bullet Magnet: Awarded posthumously for the 50th death suffered while playing Microchip in Story Mode.
Family Photo: Returned to its rightful owner for completing the Story Mode.
Big Gun: Granted for unlocking the missile launcher in Story Mode.
Puzzled: Win the Survival mode in the Single Player Campaign playing Jigsaw and using only a shotgun.
Survivor Benefit: Perform 200 kills playing Finn Cooley in Multiplayer.
Tower Above: Collect more frags than the rest of the players put together playing Barracuda in a Multiplayer match.
Explosives Expert: Blow 100 enemies into a million little pieces with a grenade launcher in Multiplayer.
Weapons Expert: Perform at least one kill with each available weapon playing all eight base characters in Multiplayer.
Survivor: Win a match without dying playing Silver Sable in Multiplayer.
Swift Delivery: Kill 7 different enemy avatars in an 8-player Multiplayer match without being killed, where each of them is different than your avatar.
Kiss of Death: Perform 9 kills with a Rhino without being killed or reloading playing Jenny Cesare in Multiplayer.

http://marvel.com/news/vgstories.859...usive_Trophies

TwiztedR3DHead 07-07-2009 02:54 AM

Ghost town huh lol

lol loll