PS3Center.net Discussion Boards

PS3Center.net Discussion Boards (http://www.ps3center.net/forums/index.php)
-   PlayStation 3 Games (http://www.ps3center.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Heavy Rain crash :( (http://www.ps3center.net/forums/showthread.php?t=8185)

bharat4ever 28-02-2010 02:44 AM

Heavy Rain crash :(

I was 40 chapters into the game, and the the game just crashed. I was aware of the thread going on at the official ps forums, so i let it come back, but it never did after 15 min, and i had to restart my ps3.
i later went tried to load the chapter again, and always end up with a blank screen. Damn, so unfortunate man :(

SaintAvi 28-02-2010 03:08 AM

:\ , hopefully theyll patch things. Im surprised it's as buggy as its being reported to be.

trediddy 28-02-2010 03:11 AM

That didn't happen to me. I finished the game today

Dipchit02 28-02-2010 11:14 AM

yeah i have been seeing alot of stuff on Heavy Rain having problems and the really surprises me but i dont know if anyone got Socom when it came out for PS3 but it was HORRIBLE as well and that really surprised me. Just goes to show you even these days people dont know how to release a game correctly sometimes

Shak 28-02-2010 12:48 PM

Yeah i don't understand why this is affecting some people, but not others. With me I kinda made it freeze, because I quit the game whilst it was saving. Then when I tried to continue it would always freeze, so I went back one chapter and managed to continue the next time. But other than that I had no issues at all.

Dipchit02 28-02-2010 02:03 PM

well yeah i mean the first rule of saving is DO NOT QUIT while it is trying to save the game

X_Racer1 28-02-2010 02:48 PM

Between the demo and hearing of the problems it makes me glad I waited on the title till it hits the bargain bin, originally I was going to get it over God of War III on pre-order so I got the free DLC offer from Amazon but the demo threw me off of that idea and then after hearing about the problems it killed any chance of me buying it in the near future, too bad to, for a game with so much discussion you would think that Sony would have had that game tested a lot more thoroughly but in this day and age of being able to put out patches it seems standards have slid quite a bit because hey if it doesn't work we can fix it with a patch unlike the PS2 or PS1 where unless new discs were printed those glitches/problems were pretty much permanent.

bharat4ever 28-02-2010 10:46 PM

Does anyone have an inkling as to when Sony might release the patch for it?
I am almost there and not knowing who the killer is, is killing me :(

Erik 28-02-2010 11:25 PM

When I bought it and popped it in, the first thing it did was download a 226MB patch. Haven't had an issue since.

bharat4ever 01-03-2010 01:33 AM

I have installed the patch too, but didn't help me.

Dipchit02 01-03-2010 12:04 PM

yeah i have heard that the patch is not really helping anything or i might help a little but alot of people still having issues

zeggyshah 11-03-2010 05:36 PM

Same thing happens to me I so gutted lol