PS3Center.net Discussion Boards

PS3Center.net Discussion Boards (http://www.ps3center.net/forums/index.php)
-   PlayStation 3 Games (http://www.ps3center.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   what have you been playing lately? (http://www.ps3center.net/forums/showthread.php?t=11817)

m0tl3sl4y3r 09-03-2012 01:23 PM

what have you been playing lately?

hey everyone, haven't posted much on here over the past year or so and it looks like the forum has been pretty slow, so I decided to try and get some discussion going.

what games have you been playing?

I haven't had much time for PS3 but when I do have time, its been MW3, as bad as a game that is.

is there anything you're looking forward to coming out on the PS3 this year?

honestly, I'm out of the loop in terms of what's coming out.

hopefully this starts discussion on here more, since this used to be a good community

X_Racer1 17-04-2012 10:13 PM

Barely anything for PS3, the last time I turned it on was just to play some Red Dead Redemption and the last game I bought for it was the Resistance 3 Doomsday Edition, which I never got into. Past that any and all gaming I've done has been for the XBOX 360 or my Android phone (due to the release of Grand Theft Auto III for Android).

Shak 20-04-2012 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by X_Racer1 (Post 64550)
Barely anything for PS3, the last time I turned it on was just to play some Red Dead Redemption and the last game I bought for it was the Resistance 3 Doomsday Edition, which I never got into. Past that any and all gaming I've done has been for the XBOX 360 or my Android phone (due to the release of Grand Theft Auto III for Android).

Just out of curiosity, what are you playing on 360? I played Mass Effect 3, but that was mainly because I already had a lot of investment in my saves from previous games. Since then it's kinda been laying dormant, playing FF13-2 now and then.

X_Racer1 23-04-2012 10:08 PM

Mostly Modern Warfare 3, just because I knew several people from college with 360's and MW3, with tiny bits of BioShock 2 and Naughty Bear thrown in. Lately though gaming hasn't exactly been a top priority, between school, work and the fact I have a ****load of movies and TV series to get through (including most of Doctor Who) I've had little time to much gaming outside the occasional round of GTA III on Android.

glen421 24-05-2012 12:58 PM

Been on a Battlefield 3 marathon...Haven't played anything else...Picked up Demon Souls and Rage (played a little bit) for less than $20US each....

Shak 30-05-2012 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by glen421 (Post 64594)
Been on a Battlefield 3 marathon...Haven't played anything else...Picked up Demon Souls and Rage (played a little bit) for less than $20US each....

Just to warn you about Rage, when you complete it, don't take your eyes off the TV screen because if you blink, you will miss it.

eabi1 10-06-2012 05:26 AM

Gran Turismo 5 basically until something else catches my eye.

m0tl3sl4y3r 10-07-2012 04:42 PM

I've mostly been on a Diablo 3 and Starcraft 2 binge but I might start playing CoD with some buddies from work