View Single Post
Old 06-05-2010   #13
Staff
Quote:
Originally Posted by xboxrules View Post
What happens to Uncharted 2 once you get all the trophies? It gets boring and you dont want to play it again. Now lets see what happens in Mass Effect 2. Oh! Multiple endings with one e veryone dying. Its funny to compare an Rpg game with an adventure game be cause Rpg will always have the best replayability. I must ask how many of you fanboys have actually played Mass Effe ct 2.
I myself have both systems and i played through Uncharted 2 and it was only "eye opening" in the famouse train scene, Now when i slipped in the disc for Mass Effect 2 i knew what to expect from the first game....or so i thought. the mere beggining of the game blew me. and my character away. I thought i knew what to expect! haha. But my point is that it doesnt matter if its on the pc or not. Ps3 fannboys only say that because they wish it was on the ps3.
You all know its true. So i am glad to say that Mass Effect 2 easily takes the crown away from the so called "game of the year" that ign has so gracioulsy has given the title just because Mass Effect 2 wasnt even out yet. So quit your whining already. but all the unbiased ps3 owners. Try to reaso no with the unreasonable ones please
What X_Racer1 said is right, but I'll give you another chance to at least reply in a civil manner.

I have Mass Effect and Mass Effect 2 for 360, and as I said before, ME2 is awesome. Honestly, if it came out for PS3, I'd definitely get it, just so that I can get some trophies because the dialogue system is soo good. Personally I wouldn't even compare Uncharted 2 to Mass Effect because they are very different styles of games, but Uncharted 2 is literally jaw droppingly good when you first play it. I wouldn't say the same for ME2 except for the very first section (if you've played it you'll know what I mean).
Shak is offline   Reply With Quote