View Single Post
Old 12-12-2010   #4
PCN Master
PSN ID: m0tl3ysl4y3r
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dustin S. View Post
I hate football (American) fans lol. So annoying, but one team I hate with a passion is the Colts. Dunno why but I cant stand Manning at all.

one thing that does get under my nerves is all the fake Winnipeg Jets fans. Im not saying all of them were fake, but the ones that randomly pop up in every Coyotes discussion and destroy the conversations. "MOVE THE COYOTES BACK AZ SUCKS" yeah come to AZ and say that, saw a guy get destroyed for saying it in the arena. Gotta say laughed my ass off seeing karma hit the a-hole in the face.
I can't stand American Football either, probably cause I'm a rugby fan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by X_Racer1 View Post
Ah the Leafs, how I despise them, even worse, my sister and father are both Leafs fan so whenever hockey comes out, there's always an excuse as to why the Leafs aren't winning and why the Senators suck. But most of the time I just have to bring up the fact that in 42 seasons, the Leafs haven't even made it to the Stanley Cup Finals, let alone actually win the cup. At least the LA Kings and the St. Louis Blues, both not having won the Stanley Cup in 42 years (same as Toronto), have at least made it once each to the finals in those 42 years.

In terms of sports I can't stand, probably American football and wrestling/UFC/pretty much anything fighting related. Football I can't for the life of me understand, and that's with having two major football fans in the family, let alone find the enjoyment in watching. Wrestling/UFC and other related sports I can't stand just because I don't see the point, to me it seems rather pathetic to pay to watch two guys beat up on each other for no reason other than entertainment. At least in hockey when fights break out it's usually for good reason.
I have to agree about Leaf's fans, they always come up with excuses, at least when Montreal loses, I can usually admit that they made a mistake, except for in the rare occasion, like last night I think they lost because they played their backup goalie.

I have to agree on the football statement, I fail to see the point of it.

I guess I can't say much about UFC/wrestling because I'm a fan of it but I guess you're right, it doesn't have much of a point except for a lot of fans do just do it for entertainment