View Single Post
Old 16-02-2010   #8
PCN Master
PSN ID: Xtreme8888
I know I know, it's a double post but I wanted to bring some attention to some recent deals that have become available. First off for Canadians, Amazon.ca is offering up Uncharted 2: Among Thieves for $49.99 with free shipping, $5 cheaper than Amazon.com for Americans and cheaper than major retail outlets in Canada. Next are three deals for Americans, all are from Amazon.com, one being Darksiders on sale for $39.99, another being Assassins Creed II for $39.99 and the last one is for PC but SimCity Societies is available for just $5.73 and is eligible for free shipping if you spend more than $25 (although if you're at all interested in SimCity I would definitely recommend the SimCity box if you're willing to spend a little more since it comes with the SimCity Societies, it's expansion pack, Sim City 4 and it's expansion pack and SnapCity from the Sims Carnival, all for $19.99).

I also got one more for Canadians, Tom Clancy's EndWar is going for just $9.99 brand new from GameStop/EB Games and $4.99 used.

EDIT: Only affects PlayStation 3 owners but if you've bought Burnout Paradise and don't yet own all the DLC, or any of it for that matter, for a limited time EA is offering up every single piece of DLC into one package for just $19.99, considering some of the add-ons themselves went for $9.99 a piece, it's a steal even if you bought one or two parts already. Even better is if you don't own the game yet, as the full game with all the DLC included is being sold for $29.99 (digital copy though), new copies in stores go for $19.99 on their own.

Further EDIT: After some further looking around Amazon I did come across Halo 2 for the PC for $18.25, not a huge savings but if you want to try out Halo and have a half decent PC, not a bad way to do it.

I'm still looking for Gears of War on PC at a decent price although Amazon does have a copy for $32.99 brand new, but it's from a third party seller and hence would have another $3.99 in shipping costs.

Last edited by X_Racer1; 16-02-2010 at 11:56 PM..
X_Racer1 is offline   Reply With Quote