View Single Post
Old 25-02-2010   #1
PCN Master
PSN ID: Xtreme8888
Gran Turismo 4 Photo Mode

With all the talk around the release date of the upcoming Gran Turismo sequel and the contest running here I thought it would be a good time to throwback to a old feature of Gran Turismo 4 some people might have used. Now if you never played Gran Turismo 4 or somehow never noticed it, the game includes a photo mode that can be used to take still images that can then be saved to a USB drive and put onto your computer. Even better is the photo mode is quite robust giving you almost all the options a real photographer might have if they were taking images.

Now that I have the explanation out of the way I'll cut to the chase, I think it would be great to see some photography taken by forum members from the game if at all possible. Who knows, depending on forum response I might even turn this into a contest and give away the God of War III E3 Demo Code I'll be receiving eventually (it's coming with my eventual pre-order of God of War 3 and I already have the demo because of getting the God of War Collection).

Examples of GT4 Photo Mode (taken by yours truly):