View Single Post
Old 27-05-2010   #1
PCN Master
PSN ID: Xtreme8888
Drawing Contest #3

Well we haven't had one in awhile and after receiving something I don't have a use for, what better way to bring back the Drawing Contest. Now similar to other ones, this contest will have a theme and in the spirit of the theme being close to one of the prizes this contests theme is racing/cars. I don't care what it is as long as you can somehow relate it to the theme.

This contest will remain open until at least 2 submissions are received with an end date to be determined. Once an end date has been determined and subsequently passed a poll to determine the winner will be put up and the resultant winner will be awarded any prize still on offer. The possible prizes include a code for a mod and kart in the newly released ModNation Racers and possibly a God of War 3 costume (neither prize though is held by me so I can't guarantee it).

Last edited by X_Racer1; 06-06-2010 at 01:34 PM.. Reason: Change in contest prizes/rules due to deadline being passed
X_Racer1 is offline   Reply With Quote