View Single Post
Old 24-05-2010   #1
PCN Master
PSN ID: Xtreme8888
Something Interesting About Gaming

Now we are all gamers here but even a quick look around the forums and you'll realize one of the most popular threads of the forums isn't even related to games at all, it being the Hottest Girl Thread with almost 22,000 views. So why is that relevant, well the common thought/saying is the men would obviously enjoy s**/women over games but a recent study - (NSFW - link contains an image which might be unsafe to view at work) by California University has found the exact opposite is true.

Without getting into all the details, basically they had 100 guys play some games and have s** with their partner (not at the same time) and measured their adrenaline levels as a result of each action and in the case of 67 of the participants, their adrenaline levels were higher playing games than during s** even though over 80% of the participants claimed they preferred s**. It's not definitive but it is interesting.

So with that out of the way, how believable to you think such results are or if you think I've lost my nut posting this. Either way leave your thoughts below.