Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user ''@'localhost' (using password: NO) in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 54
Register Submit this form

Go Back   PS3Center.net Discussion Boards > PlayStation Chat > PSP Discussion
Follow us on Twitter!
Connect with Facebook

User Name Yes! I'm over 13
   years old
Password
Confirm Pass Submit this form
Email Address
Confirm Email

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 20-02-2007   #1
1337 Sauce
[SIZE="5"][SIZE="6"]DISCLIAMER:THIS DOWNGRADE FLASHES YOUR PSP, SO THERE IS A TINY CHANCE OF BRICKING, FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW AND YOU WILL BE FINE, MOTHERBOARD DOESNT MATTER AS THE INSTALLING WILL ASK YOU TO PATCH.

Ok then. Make sure your PSP is on Firmware 3.03. If it isn't, then you can get a 3.03 update eboot from HERE

To install it you need to make a folder called 'UPDATE' inside the 'GAME' folder, and then place the downloaded file into 'UPDATE'. It should look like this :/PSP/GAME/UPDATE/EBOOT.pbp

You also need an unpatched version of GTA:LCS. The unpatched version has an update to fw2.00. Only use a fw2.00. To check if you have the right one just insert the UMD and see what comes up on the XMB under GAME.

Other things you will need:

3.03 downgrader package --> HERE

1.5 Update EBOOT --> HERE

Make sure ur battery has lots of battery charge and is plugged into the mains.

Step By Step Instructions

NOW BACKUP AND FORMAT YOUR MEMORY STICK

Step 1.
Download 3.03 Downgrader Package and copy the contents of the folder MS_ROOT from the 3.03 downgrader Package to the memory stick.

Download the 1.5 update eboot, unzip and rename it to 'UPDATE.pbp' and then copy it to :/PSP/GAME/UPDATE.

Step 2. Start GTA. It should get to the save game loading screen and then turn blue, the PSP should restart.

Check that HEN is running by going to system settings, then to System Information and it should show up as system version 303 HEN.

If so go the memory stick and run the x.yz update.

Step 3. If you have a TA-082 or higher motherboard, the program will ask to patch it, accept it as it needs to patch before it continues.

Accept to start downgrader.

Once the downgrader has starded to not switch off PSP or unplug it.

Step 4. Once downgrader has finished, restart PSP by pressing X.

When your PSP restart, if it says your settings are corrupt just press O. You will have to re-enter your info like time etc.

Step 5. ALL DONE NOW. ENJOY 1.5!

Hope this all works fine.

Dr.Buen0

Sorry bout this thread I had some problems with the links but its all fixed now!

If you need any more help PM me

[IMG]http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k17/buenoisbueno/480x60-banner.jpg[/IMG]
[/CENTER]

Last edited by NinjaSimon; 21-02-2007 at 01:36 PM.. Reason: Double post
Dr.buen0 is offline   Reply With Quote