Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user ''@'localhost' (using password: NO) in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 54
Register Submit this form

Go Back   PS3Center.net Discussion Boards > PlayStation Chat > PlayStation 3 Discussion
Follow us on Twitter!
Connect with Facebook

User Name Yes! I'm over 13
   years old
Password
Confirm Pass Submit this form
Email Address
Confirm Email

Old 17-07-2009   #1
PCN Master
PSN ID: Dipchit02
EA PS3 very viable

http://www.videogamer.com/news/ea_ps...latform_2.html

if we lose Activision at least we still got EA
Dipchit02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2009   #2
SuperStaff
PSN ID: soldierone
Id be happy, i never got down to hating EA while Activision has found a way to lose my respect. The only Activision game i own is Call of Duty, the only Activision game ill buy is Call of Duty. Without Call of Duty ill go to one of the many first party army games Sony offers, or even one of the many EA offers.
Dustin S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2009   #3
Staff
PSN ID: ExcelBeyond
Man, you guys are on the ball today, you keep posting these topics before I can get the chance to.
Nick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2009   #4
SuperStaff
PSN ID: soldierone
Nick lies he is a news theif and he knows it. lol joking
Dustin S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2009   #5
PCN Master
PSN ID: Dipchit02
lol you just be on you feet today Nick its a new day gotta get some new points you know. but anyways i think the only activision games that i own are guitar hero and COD 4 and i only got COD 4 cuz it was one of the only shooters on the PS3 and i know alot of people that had it and i wont be getting another COD game i have enought shooters now plus the one coming for PS3 later dont need them and instead of guitar hero i could always just get you ROCKBAND from EA.
Dipchit02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2009   #6
PCN Master
PSN ID: Xtreme8888
Damn, why does it always have to be EA we have to fall back on, it's not like there a whole lot better, sneaking in advertising, requiring you to open a account with them to play online instead of fully integrating with PSN and they haven't exactly been great in the games department either, Army of Two, the lack of innovation in sports titles, the disaster that was Spore all of it comes together to turn me off from them just like Activision. Sad too, I own plenty of EA Games from previous generations back before all this happened, my PlayStation 2 collection is 30-40% EA titles, where this generation out of 22 games they only have two in my library, but then again Activision only has 2 in my library as well. Besides there's plenty of other game publishers and developers that make great games, we don't need EA or Activsion.
Old 18-07-2009   #7
PCN Master
PSN ID: SaintAvi
Well EA may still be the lesser of 2 evils but lets give them credit where credit is due.

The new initiative on creating new IP's and standing up for sony are worth acknowledging
SaintAvi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2009   #8
PCN Master
PSN ID: Xtreme8888
I still think they haven't changed in their ways whatsoever, I mean if there's a focus on new IP, how about shaking up the sports series for once, maybe, just release DLC for roster updates instead of a "new" game every year. The new titles and support for Sony I think are more of an appeal to get people back in their boat, since they have lost so many over the years, to me there are still the same old people that will resort to the same old tactics when push comes to shove, I mean credit is due for some new titles but I don't see it lasting, I mean we are getting 3 NFS games this year and not a single one is a new idea, the NFS online is simply a resurrection of Motor City Online, NFS Nitro continues the arcade side of NFS, and Shift is simply trying to fix what ProStreet failed at.
Old 18-07-2009   #9
PCN Master
PSN ID: SaintAvi
eh consumers are stupid and buy every new release, the economics make sense even if it ethically may not
SaintAvi is offline   Reply With Quote