Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user ''@'localhost' (using password: NO) in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 54
Register Submit this form

Go Back   PS3Center.net Discussion Boards > PlayStation Chat > PlayStation 3 Discussion
Follow us on Twitter!
Connect with Facebook

User Name Yes! I'm over 13
   years old
Password
Confirm Pass Submit this form
Email Address
Confirm Email

Old 04-05-2009   #1
Playstation ZEALOT
PSN ID: Cyphers_Lock
THIS is the kind of marketing the PS3 needs

See? We need stuff like this! http://kotaku.com/5238671/xbox-360-propaganda-for-japan
Old 04-05-2009   #2
The New Guy =]
PSN ID: Flightbolt
I don't care if that chick was carrying the fountain of youth, something that anime-ized is just wrong.
Antonie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009   #3
"The New Guy"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antonie View Post
I don't care if that chick was carrying the fountain of youth, something that anime-ized is just wrong.
Agreed
alcatraz06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009   #4
Staff
PSN ID: tonzie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antonie View Post
Not to mention the fact that Microsoft using those advertisement tactics is just downright dirty.
tonzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009   #5
"The New Guy"
I hope this is sarcasm.The PS3 has sold more consoles in Japan and is still selling more consoles.So they are doing something right.Also it's pathetic that MS has to resort to promoting multi plat games (because they are out of exclusives) to sell their system.If having 90% of the JRPs this gen exclusive is not selling their console,then this certainly will fail harder.
DarthNemesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009   #6
Playstation ZEALOT
Yes it is sarcasm. But guys have a little fun. I do wonder what the ps3 version of that anime chick would be. I just think it was a neat idea..
Old 05-05-2009   #7
PCN Master
PSN ID: m0tl3ysl4y3r
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthNemesis View Post
I hope this is sarcasm.The PS3 has sold more consoles in Japan and is still selling more consoles.So they are doing something right.Also it's pathetic that MS has to resort to promoting multi plat games (because they are out of exclusives) to sell their system.If having 90% of the JRPs this gen exclusive is not selling their console,then this certainly will fail harder.
The PS3 is selling more consoles than Microsoft because PS3 is way better than the 360.

enough said
m0tl3sl4y3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009   #8
PCN Senior
Quote:
Originally Posted by m0tl3sl4y3r View Post
The PS3 is selling more consoles than Microsoft because PS3 is way better than the 360.

enough said
the issue is not whether or not the xbox360 is better than the ps3, rather whether or not the xbox360 delivers more value per dollar than the ps3

Last edited by EIN; 09-05-2009 at 01:09 AM..
EIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009   #9
Playstation ZEALOT
And for that I say the PS3 delivers far more value.
Old 08-05-2009   #10
Staff
PSN ID: Kireinakiri
PS2 had it: http://ostan-collections.net/imeeji/...lbum=26&pos=27
and I believe PS3 is the same girl but I didn't bother to look for pics
Kiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009   #11
PCN Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by EIN View Post
the issue is not whether or not the xbox360 is better than the ps3, ratherthat whether or not the xbox360 delivers more value per dollar than the ps3
PS3 delivers more value per dollar
Old 09-05-2009   #12
PCN Senior
apparently not if you believe that pamphlet lol
Old 09-05-2009   #13
The New Guy =]
PSN ID: Flightbolt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiri View Post
PS2 had it: http://ostan-collections.net/imeeji/...lbum=26&pos=27
and I believe PS3 is the same girl but I didn't bother to look for pics
I'd tap that.

=P
Antonie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2009   #14
PCN Master
PSN ID: SaintAvi

Check mate Mr Gates
SaintAvi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009   #15
PCN Senior
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintAvi View Post

Check mate Mr Gates
lol microsoft can beat that... but I don't think we can post THOSE pics here
Old 11-05-2009   #16
SuperStaff
PSN ID: soldierone
For the main pic with Xbox advertising, people already pointed out Japs hate 360 lol but watching what anime i have watched, not much, there are so many things off with it. Its just too western haha.

But SaintAvy damn! HOTNESS lol, sony wins hands down. Kinda makes me want to know what EIN is hiding from us haha.
Dustin S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009   #17
PCN Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by EIN View Post
apparently not if you believe that pamphlet lol
I'll admit, 360 is cheaper, but u have to pay for the online, which will probably end up costing more in the longrun

but I guess it's up to the person playing
Old 12-05-2009   #18
SuperStaff
PSN ID: soldierone
Nah ive seriously, like went to the store with money in hand walking straight to the 360 aisle serious, looked at buying a 360. Sure if you want a casual gamers console its cheap but after putting together all the stuff i needed, and what comes out of the box with a PS3, i was over the price of PS3 by like 50 or 60 bucks and said screw it. Still needed a game too.

I understand two things from doing it though. 1 Microsoft plan works and it works well. Its not cheaper but it is not one pay load of money at once so people are willing to give it a try and build up from there. 2 PS3 is cheaper and it offers alot more bang out of the box and i can understand why Sony is having a hard time dropping the price, if 360 was built complete out of the box too MS would have the same issues. Thing is we are in a "recession" and the government has everyone scared about taking risks, therefore they dont want to cash out 400 bucks at one time for one product.
Dustin S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009   #19
PCN Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dustin S. View Post
Nah ive seriously, like went to the store with money in hand walking straight to the 360 aisle serious, looked at buying a 360. Sure if you want a casual gamers console its cheap but after putting together all the stuff i needed, and what comes out of the box with a PS3, i was over the price of PS3 by like 50 or 60 bucks and said screw it. Still needed a game too.

I understand two things from doing it though. 1 Microsoft plan works and it works well. Its not cheaper but it is not one pay load of money at once so people are willing to give it a try and build up from there. 2 PS3 is cheaper and it offers alot more bang out of the box and i can understand why Sony is having a hard time dropping the price, if 360 was built complete out of the box too MS would have the same issues. Thing is we are in a "recession" and the government has everyone scared about taking risks, therefore they dont want to cash out 400 bucks at one time for one product.
I agree with u 100%, people bon't want to spen that much on 1 product, thats why people buy the 360
Old 12-05-2009   #20
PCN Senior
marketing 101 for ya