Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user ''@'localhost' (using password: NO) in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 54
Register Submit this form

Go Back   PS3Center.net Discussion Boards > PlayStation Chat > PlayStation 3 Discussion > PlayStation 3 News
Follow us on Twitter!
Connect with Facebook

User Name Yes! I'm over 13
   years old
Password
Confirm Pass Submit this form
Email Address
Confirm Email

Old 17-06-2009   #1
PS3 News Feed
Ratchet:TOD, GT5:Prologue on sale 75% off at Target

Two great PS3 exclusives are on sale at the popular North American retailer, Target.

Read More...
System is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2009   #2
PCN Master
PSN ID: SaintAvi
Was just about to post on this, maybe I'll pick up ratchet
SaintAvi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2009   #3
PCN Master
PSN ID: Dipchit02
yea i have R&C and it is AMAZING i love that game but i dont have GT 5 yet because i played the demo and didnt like it but for 10 buck how do i pass that up
Dipchit02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2009   #4
PCN Master
PSN ID: SaintAvi
Hmm $10 demo, I'm stopping by target tomorrow to pick up R&C, GT is probably
gonna be a pass for me though
SaintAvi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2009   #5
PCN Master
RC is DEFINATELY worth it there is alot of gameplay in there and you can pick up quest for booty on the PSN to. i dont have it but think i might pick that up here shortly
Old 17-06-2009   #6
"The New Guy"
PSN ID: Drahgoon
I had both these games but sold them, got to add them to the collection. Exclusives are so much better.
OwnU4eva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2009   #7
SuperStaff
PSN ID: soldierone
Went and picked myself up Gran Turismo. Already have Ratchet. 10 bucks, how do you beat that? I looked at the shelf and asked the guy, i got the very last copy of GT and they had only 3 more copies of Ratceht. Seems people are buying them!

Was at gamestop and other than them trying to rip me off for trading in games, all their used games are friggin high priced. GT was still 30 bucks...Used...
Dustin S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2009   #8
Staff
PSN ID: ExcelBeyond
I picked up Ratchet... passed on GT5P, but I'm really torn on it. I wish they woulda announced the release date at E3 for it! All this 'We could release it right now' that the GT5 dev team has been saying has got me hoping for a release within the next 6 months.
Nick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2009   #9
PCN Master
Dustin Gamestop is a complete rip off and you should know that by now that is i dont shop there any more. i usually just go to Play N Trade
Old 21-06-2009   #10
PCN Master
PSN ID: Xtreme8888
EB Games/GameStop isn't always a total rip-off, I just got Midnight Club II for $5 there and well fine it's a PS2 game, no other place in town sells it that low and by the time you add shipping to an eBay auction etc, it still comes out to more. You just have to wait for awhile and they have games at reasonable prices, a lot of PS2 games there are under $15 and there's plenty of PS3 games under $30, not necessarily all good ones, but there are plenty. I know there is wholesale lots on eBay as well but then you don't know the condition of each game by the time they get to you. GT5P I think is now $25 used, only because the price just dropped because it's a Greatest Hit now, but I still leaning on it because although it's not a demo, it's larger than that, it's not the full blown game either and even at $30 it still seems steep. If I had a Target nearby I would have snapped it up, but of course in Canada we don't and I don't live close enough to the border to make it worthwhile going over. Ratchet and Clank I already had, got lucky and was able to get it for $40 not long after it's release thanks to Music World going out of business. I actually bought that game before I owned the console, since I knew I was going to buy one soon.
Old 21-06-2009   #11
SuperStaff
PSN ID: soldierone
Gamestop has been decent but i need money to buy a game and they were giving me 15 dollars for a brand new game, Amazon was giving me 30 to trade it in, but i used goozex instead. However Gamestop sometimes has some good deals or something to buy, but Amazon has been killing them lately. New games an amazon have been going for like 40 to 30 bucks, thats just insane and they keep doin it.
Dustin S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2009   #12
PCN Master
PSN ID: Xtreme8888
For me I don't sell games so I'm just looking for good deals when I have the money to buy new games. To me I just can't stand to sell them because I go back and play them when I'm bored with the newer games or are feeling nostalgic.