Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user ''@'localhost' (using password: NO) in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 54
Register Submit this form

Go Back   PS3Center.net Discussion Boards > General Chat > Off Topic
Follow us on Twitter!
Connect with Facebook

User Name Yes! I'm over 13
   years old
Password
Confirm Pass Submit this form
Email Address
Confirm Email

Old 11-11-2008   #1
"The New Guy"
Bong or Joint?

Pot heads really love smoking a good joint, I also think there's a lot to do with the simple action of smoking a joint: how you hold it between your fingers, how you put on your lips and how you pump the smoke of it, how you inhale the smoke and exhale it, but with that joint on your fingers. That's most of the time why people really prefer smoking a joint, it's all in the action. There's, I have to admit, a lot of love in it, not only in the smoking, but it even goes back to when you're rolling it. How much care you put in bidding out the buds, spreading it out on a pape, rolling it nice and tight, or loose, all depending on your preferences, licking the glue and closing it, make a nice filter, also depending on you, twisting the tip. So much love has been thrown with so much patience and care, then, the smoking is religious because of all the love in the joint it self. Wow, I'm really convincing myself on how much better a joint is.

Then, there's smoking out of a bong which is very simple and attractive to a lot of users. All you gotta do is fill your bong with water, ice cubes, alcohol, again all depending on you, then you take out a small piece and put it in the bucket and smoke. Very simple lifestyle, very pleasant, somewhat religious, it will get you out there. Users will also find that you might save a bit more by using this method.

Both methods will get you going and they both have their positive and negative sides, what do you prefer?
DeFX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008   #2
MOD
PSN ID: sauberbmw
umm wrong place to ask man. this is a gaming site not a how to get high fast site
Sauberbmw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008   #3
"The New Guy"
Maybe you haven't noticed, but this is the Off Topic, so it's suppose to have nothing to do with gaming and let me tell you that playing video games high is pretty fun, so personally, I think games and getting high have a lot to do. I don't see where I'm talking about getting high fast neither, I'm just asking with a lot of humor what's people preferences. Maybe you should smoke a j yourself, or bong it, all depending on your preferences and maybe you'll find what you prefer, bong or joint?

If you have any more questions, feel free to aks them, I'm very open minded.
DeFX is offline   Reply With Quote