Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user ''@'localhost' (using password: NO) in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 54
Register Submit this form

Go Back   PS3Center.net Discussion Boards > General Chat > Off Topic
Follow us on Twitter!
Connect with Facebook

User Name Yes! I'm over 13
   years old
Password
Confirm Pass Submit this form
Email Address
Confirm Email

Old 01-02-2009   #1
SuperStaff
PSN ID: soldierone
LAWL Coke and PSP Superbowl

i dont know if anyone else noticed this but cocacola did a better job at advertising PlayStation than Sony did lol. There was an add with little robots or something and they all had PSP's and i was like wo this must be home or something and was waiting for the PS3 logo and bam cocoacola logo haha.
Dustin S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009   #2
The Creator
Site Admin
PSN ID: popiul99
The link btw: http://www.nfl.com/superbowl/43/vide...000d5d80e8143c
Old 02-02-2009   #3
1337 Sauce
PSN ID: Coheebria
was it just me or did the commercials this year suck badly? I saw a lot of commercials that have been in circulation for over 6 months, very disappointing.
Joshua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009   #4
PCN Addict
PSN ID: AdventOfAnarchy
yeah, the commercials sucked big time this year. :/ Although there were a few good ones like the Doritos commercial with the snow globe and the Careerbuilder.com commercial. those were pretty funny.

"I am wearing my safety goggles, that is how serious I am about this game."
lloyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009   #5
SuperStaff
PSN ID: soldierone
The first half was pretty good i think, really funny advertisments with a few lame car ones here and there. Then second half was just horrible....Let alone i saw commercials that aired last year or have been airing on regular tv for a while, when i saw that i was wondering why the hell you spend so much money on a superbowl spot then do that? The reason why superbowl spots are so expensive is because they are known to be funny, people will then watch it again and again. If your advert sucks it kinda defeats the purpose.
Dustin S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009   #6
The Creator
Site Admin
PSN ID: popiul99
I really liked the Hyundai commercial hehe.. but after watching 90% of them on the superbowl website ... yeah they were pretty bad (well many of them).

One of my fav commercials on youtube: http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=El0TiqJGbsw
Old 02-02-2009   #7
PCN Addict
PSN ID: AdventOfAnarchy
Lawl Thought we weren't supposed to double post, Michal! ^^; jk

"I am wearing my safety goggles, that is how serious I am about this game."
lloyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009   #8
"The New Guy"
LAWL Coke and PSP Superbowl

One episode swapped a strict, by-the-book mom with an easy-going mom whose kids walked all over her. The mom who went to the family where the kids were orderly, responsible, respectful, and did their chores was amazed that children actually helped out around the house. Of course her kids back home received $100 a week for allowance. Think about that for a second. $100 a week for a 21 year old and an 18 year old who still live at home in Mississippi. No offense to anyone from Mississippi but I imagine $100 goes a lot further there than it does in Washington, D.C. If you do a cost of living adjustment we?re probably looking at the equivalent of $250 in DC. Anyway you view it, if you?re giving your kids $100 a week for allowance (and the kids did no chores, this was just money for the hell of it) you either have one of those trees in your backyard that grows money on it or you are providing your children with a false appreciation for the value of a dollar. Which is why there's no full changelog to bring for now. Wait for the update to this when PS.com decides to play catchup, or when one of us bravely decides to sacrifice his or her personal PSP to the all-consuming maw of FW 3.30 to see what's changed (or at least far enough to see the changelog). Or we'll just update this article after the results of that ultimate sacrifice (until they come out with a downgrader...) reveals the changelog.
Old 04-02-2009   #9
1337 Sauce
PSN ID: INF3RNO132103
The Doritos ones and the career builder one were my favorites. This years commercials definitely were below super bowl standards though.
inferno1321 is offline   Reply With Quote