Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user ''@'localhost' (using password: NO) in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 54
Register Submit this form

Go Back   PS3Center.net Discussion Boards > General Chat > Off Topic
Follow us on Twitter!
Connect with Facebook

User Name Yes! I'm over 13
   years old
Password
Confirm Pass Submit this form
Email Address
Confirm Email

Old 16-06-2009   #1
PCN Master
PSN ID: Dipchit02
First car

I am sure plenty of people on here have great stories about their first car and i want to hear them and i am sure that other people do as well.

Mine was a 1989 Cadillac Brougham yea i know pretty sweet but wait for the best part. it was turned into a limo with a TV and stuff in the back with 5 seats so it wasnt very big but still pretty much awesome. If you have seen dumb and dumber the limo that he is driving in the beginning of the movie is VERY similar to the one i had
Dipchit02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2009   #2
World Domination
Site Admin
PSN ID: Nicarlo
come on! you cant make a thread like this and not include some pictures ! :)

my first car was an Eagle Talon TSI AWD but i then later converted it to look like a GSX Eclipse. If i can find the before picture i will post it. Else here is a pic of her a few weeks before i sold her and moved on.

Nicarlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2009   #3
PCN Master
lol i dont have any pictures of my first car though. it blew up a while after i got and never took any pictures with it. i can prob find a similar one if you want to look for it
Old 16-06-2009   #4
PCN Master
PSN ID: Xtreme8888
My first and well only car do this date is a 1990 Honda Accord EX model, though I would be embarrassed to post a picture of it because it's in a sad state, I haven't exactly been nice to it, but it still runs great and if it weren't for the insurance cost I would keep it forever as it's a brilliant car although I never was a fan of the colour, it's brown with beige upholstery, I would have loved for it to be black, but it was a good deal when I got it considering it was low mileage, it's under 200,000 km's to this day and was well taken care of when I got it. Too bad that snowbank had to do that in and I punched a hole in the muffler and then broke it off, now I sound like all the teenagers with those "tuner" mufflers on their Honda Civics.

Last edited by X_Racer1; 16-06-2009 at 06:26 PM..
X_Racer1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2009   #5
PCN Master
lol but you should post pictures that is what makes this thread so great is the old crappy cars that people had when they were younger.
Old 17-06-2009   #6
SuperStaff
PSN ID: soldierone
What if you never had a crappy car? I saved all my money and put it all into my car when i got it. Cant go wrong with a Camaro. Unless its in the 90's....
Dustin S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2009   #7
PCN Senior
PSN ID: jordan123x
I got a 1995 volkswagen golf when I was 17. It was awesome. I am 18 and now have a 2006 Honda Civic. It is even more awesome.
Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote