Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user ''@'localhost' (using password: NO) in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 54
Register Submit this form

Go Back   PS3Center.net Discussion Boards > General Chat > Off Topic
Follow us on Twitter!
Connect with Facebook

User Name Yes! I'm over 13
   years old
Password
Confirm Pass Submit this form
Email Address
Confirm Email

Old 11-07-2009   #21
PCN Master
PSN ID: Dipchit02
oh yea the IVY league school like Harvard and Yale and the hardest schools to get into int he country but just your smaller universities are pretty easy i mean there are some people that cant get in but for the most part if you want to go you can or you might have to go to Community College for 2 years or so then transfer to a University
Dipchit02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009   #22
PCN Master
PSN ID: m0tl3ysl4y3r
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan View Post
It's pretty much the same except we don't really have that big/prestigious of universities and there's not SATs. Even getting into university isn't hard here. I took university courses yet put next to no effort into school. I had average grades but am confident I would have easily been accepted to a handful of universities.
Yeah I had pretty average marks, and I still got into almost every school I applied 2 except 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dipchit02 View Post
that is pretty cool i am going to go out on a limb and assume that he Natural Resources Law Enforcement is like the Department of Natural Resources in the US but what is the O.P.P?
Yeah they're pretty much the same, O.P.P= Ontario Provincial Police
Quote:
Originally Posted by X_Racer1 View Post
I've heard of UoIT, my sister wants to go there for law, I think that university has only existed for 3-4 years and they teach with a very laptop centric program. Problem is she would have to commute there every day since it's only around 45 minutes to an hour away so paying for residence would be pointless, university was never an option for me though, didn't have the marks in the courses necessary to get in to anything that interested me, otherwise I might have gone for computer engineering at the University of Waterloo.

Oh, also the O.P.P stands for the Ontario Provincial Police Force, we are one of only 3 provinces that has it's own police force, the other two being Quebec (S?ret? du Qu?bec or Quebec Provinical Police) and Newfoundland (Royal Newfoundland Constabulary), the rest of the provinces and territories of Canada rely on the RCMP or Royal Canadian Mounted Police (despite the name, they do not ride horses most of the time) for all policing except local in larger towns, the same applies to provinces with their own police forces, small towns will rely on the provincial police force instead of having their own. Here though the equivalent to the Department of Natural Resources is the Ministry of Natural Resources or MNR, I know it's not that different.
It's a pretty sweet school, it's only been around for like 6 years, but I liked it way more than any other school in the province that offered what I wanted, I loved the idea of their laptop based programs
m0tl3sl4y3r is offline   Reply With Quote