Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user ''@'localhost' (using password: NO) in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 54
Register Submit this form

Go Back   PS3Center.net Discussion Boards > PlayStation Chat > PlayStation 3 Games
Follow us on Twitter!
Connect with Facebook

User Name Yes! I'm over 13
   years old
Password
Confirm Pass Submit this form
Email Address
Confirm Email

Old 09-07-2009   #1
PCN Addict
PSN ID: glen421
Don't forget to set your DVR?

Tonight at 12:30am Gametrailers with have 3min of never before seen game footage for Uncharted 2 Among thieves. It's on Spike.
glen421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009   #2
PCN Master
PSN ID: Dipchit02
to bad i dont get spike tv but otherwise i would be watching it and why would you set your DVR just watch it LIVE
Dipchit02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009   #3
PCN Addict
PSN ID: glen421
I've got an early morning on Friday so I will probably be in bed.
glen421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009   #4
PCN Master
PSN ID: Xtreme8888
You would think they would learn by now to air Gametrailers earlier than 12:30am, maybe they would get more people to watch the gameplay footage although it's not the end of the world, it will probably hit YouTube within a few minutes of airing anyway.
Old 09-07-2009   #5
PCN Master
yea and it will be on gametrailers site i heard like tomorrow at some time or at least by saturday so w/e we can all watch it sooner or later
Old 09-07-2009   #6
PCN Master
GameTrailer's site sucks, they made it necessary to register with their dumb website just to download videos, like the AVGN, YouTube is simple, no accounts necessary to get your videos and it's why I'll watch it there. Plus there's too many other sites using Javascript on Gametrailer's website anyway that have nothing to do with making the site work, makes you wonder what there up to.
Old 09-07-2009   #7
PCN Master
probably no good but still it is a site and why are you downloading the videos anyways?
Old 09-07-2009   #8
PCN Master
Because I like to be able to watch them on my Zune when I'm bored and I need something to fill up my 80GB Zune, I got a bunch of the ScrewAttack videos on my Zune because there rather funny sometimes and I like to relive old games when I don't have them available to actually play, well that and see the Angry Video Game Nerd at work, who doesn't enjoy watching him play the old crappy games.
Old 09-07-2009   #9
SuperStaff
PSN ID: soldierone
I usually do that with Zunes too lol, sitting there waiting for class to start gets boring.

However i think its on at 12:30 because most gamers stay up anyways lol. Its not like Spike really has anything better to air....I mean i could care less if the channel existed except for this show. Ill be up though to watch it. Usually hits Gametrailers before it even airs though....
Dustin S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009   #10
PCN Master
o ok that makes sense i just wouldnt have thought that people did that
Old 09-07-2009   #11
PCN Master
Since when would Spike have anything decent, after all there owned by MTV and I'm pretty sure they are incapable of putting out nothing but mindless garbage these days, I swear if you watch 5 minutes of almost any MTV show you would wonder why people would ever want to watch them. It's even worse here because MTV Canada isn't allowed to play music videos (since CTV already had a music video channel) so they have to show more of the crappy shows, not that normal MTV is much better.
Old 10-07-2009   #12
PCN Master
PSN ID: SaintAvi
East coast, fire up your tv its on
SaintAvi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009   #13
SuperStaff
Thats dumb it should air at the same time, but no it HAS to be 12:30...

Also dont be thinking MTV plays music videos here either lol. Its all stupid crap thats making teen girls dumber by the second. Hell Speed TV took the rights to anythin that was decent on MTV, pimp my ride and such. They have a channel on digital TV that supposed to play music, but some how they get away with either playing katy perry 24/7 or nothing at all.
Old 10-07-2009   #14
PCN Master
Well here, Pimp My Ride still occasionally plays on MTV Canada which is a digital channel, though it also plays on Much Music, since they are both owned by CTV now and I just watch that show occasionally to see how much they can ruin cars by sticking "fart cans" (tuner mufflers), nitrous and ridiculous paint jobs on poor unsuspecting cars. The worst part is here there is also MTV 2 which gets the even worse crap that MTV doesn't air or doesn't have time for although they do actually play music videos, since there TV license actually allows for that.

Last edited by X_Racer1; 10-07-2009 at 01:08 AM..
X_Racer1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009   #15
SuperStaff
We had MTV2 here. They were moving a whole bunch of channels into digital and were saying call in and say you dont want it to happen to your favorite channels. All of them survived except MTV2 so its gone and Speed TV took its place, was so happy.
Old 10-07-2009   #16
PCN Master
PSN ID: SaintAvi
We've got a clip if anyone missed it
SaintAvi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009   #17
SuperStaff
Still have an hour till it airs here...see what i mean its usually on gametrailers first lol.
Old 10-07-2009   #18
PCN Master
MTV 2 here is a different channel than the American one, it's the same with Discovery Channel, and a few other channels, so they have to, by law, show at least 30% Canadian content and lets face it, most of the Canadian content is crap. Even Spike TV is different here, here they aren't allowed to show James Bond movies, so when the American counterpart is you can clearly see them just override the signal with something else, same with the commercials.
Old 10-07-2009   #19
PCN Master
lol that is kinda weird i mean why cant they show James Bond? and doesnt Spike do like all day Bone marathons alot?
Old 10-07-2009   #20
PCN Master
Apparently it's some licensing BS that prevents them from showing James Bond up here, too bad too, it's about the only thing worth watching on Spike.