Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user ''@'localhost' (using password: NO) in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 54
Register Submit this form

Go Back   PS3Center.net Discussion Boards > PlayStation Chat > PlayStation 3 Discussion
Follow us on Twitter!
Connect with Facebook

User Name Yes! I'm over 13
   years old
Password
Confirm Pass Submit this form
Email Address
Confirm Email

Old 17-11-2009   #1
PCN Master
PSN ID: Xtreme8888
Firmware 3.10 Coming Soon

As revealed by the PlayStation Blog, firmware update 3.10 is coming soon and the good news is, they are fixing the friends list that annoyed so many people with the 3.00 firmware update. Also an update to photo viewing is being included to make viewing multiple photos easier and the thing that has been rumored for awhile, Facebook integration, is indeed coming, the integration includes the ability to tie your Facebook account to your PlayStation 3 so anytime you earn a trophy, or do something a status update is posted, it's optional though. Overall, it's sounding like a decent update and will finally fix the number 1 complaint with firmware 3.0.
Old 17-11-2009   #2
PCN Addict
PSN ID: treDIDDY97
sweet all my achievements can be posted on Facebook

PS3: It only does everything
trediddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2009   #3
"The New Guy"
PSN ID: Reyshaun
The Facebook feature is good for poeople that have Facebook accounts. I wish they focused on those new avartars they promised two updates ago.
RTD31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2009   #4
PCN Addict
PSN ID: treDIDDY97
yea tht to

PS3: It only does everything
trediddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2009   #5
PCN Senior
PSN ID: xEN7xASSASSINx
is cross game chat gonna be in this one? it was slated for the 'next' update was it not?
Old 17-11-2009   #6
PCN Addict
PSN ID: glen421
Did anybody notice the date in the top right. It says 3/3...Sony has been working on this for 8 months?
glen421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2009   #7
PCN Master
PSN ID: m0tl3ysl4y3r
the facebook part sounds cool, it would be cool to tie your facebook account to your PS3
Old 17-11-2009   #8
SuperStaff
PSN ID: soldierone
Believe the Facebook thing is having trouble with the feed, thats why its taking so long. Notice he says "this one wont be availible right away" because it has issues.

I just find it funny that twitter and facebook was like a massive update for 360. They had half their E3 conference about it, a countdown to the update, a "exclusive" beta to try it out and all the hype in the world for it. Sony is like "meh here you go...now back to our kick ass games!" haha

At the same time that shows why 360 is winning. MS makes absolutely nothing...something.
Dustin S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2009   #9
PCN Addict
PSN ID: glen421
Quote:
At the same time that shows why 360 is winning. MS makes absolutely nothing...something.
Just like Windows.....

Last edited by glen421; 18-11-2009 at 10:42 AM.. Reason: I'm getting some reports that the update is live. Is it true?
glen421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2009   #10
PCN Master
PSN ID: SaintAvi
Firmware is live gentlemen
SaintAvi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2009   #11
Staff
PSN ID: ExcelBeyond
Downloading updates off PSN always takes me FOREVER.
Nick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2009   #12
PCN Master
PSN ID: Dipchit02
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dustin S. View Post
Believe the Facebook thing is having trouble with the feed, thats why its taking so long. Notice he says "this one wont be availible right away" because it has issues.

I just find it funny that twitter and facebook was like a massive update for 360. They had half their E3 conference about it, a countdown to the update, a "exclusive" beta to try it out and all the hype in the world for it. Sony is like "meh here you go...now back to our kick ass games!" haha

the problem is that thefacebook update for the PS3 is just posting your trophies and purchases on your account where as the 360 is what i would call actual integration but the thing people are forgetting is that you could always get on your facebook from the PS3 it woudl have been nice if they put like a quick launch button to facebook on the XMB though
Dipchit02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2009   #13
PCN Master
PSN ID: m0tl3ysl4y3r
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick View Post
Downloading updates off PSN always takes me FOREVER.
it takes me a bit as well, probably because my school didn't plan the internet in residence very well and put a lot of poeple on the same server.

this one didn't take very long this time though