Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user ''@'localhost' (using password: NO) in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 54
Register Submit this form

Go Back   PS3Center.net Discussion Boards > General Chat > Off Topic > New members forum
Follow us on Twitter!
Connect with Facebook

User Name Yes! I'm over 13
   years old
Password
Confirm Pass Submit this form
Email Address
Confirm Email

Old 11-05-2008   #1
"The New Guy"
LMS are recruiting now! *uk members only*

Hi I’m clan leader of the LAST-MEN-STANDING (LMS)
I’m looking for more members to join my UK only clan I have 50+ members but would still like more to join, we do have some restrictions so here they are.

1. You HAVE to be over 17/18 years of age

2. If you are interested in joining our clan visit www.stationplayers.freeforums.org and post a personal application on the personal app section.

3. You have to have a mic (we are trying to sort out clan matches and com skills are crucial to win, and we like to have a laugh)

4. A good sense of humour really helps as we all enjoy a laugh.

5. You must be a very active player

6. You have to be from the UK

There are always people from my clan online so it won’t be hard to get a game with them; we are all very friendly and
easy to get on with.

The games we play are RfoM, COD4MW, war hawk, and we are all going to be getting HAZE, and MGO

We all chat on our forum the link is a few lines up, we use it for clan match timetables and just to discuss topics to do with just about everything interesting.

We have moderate clan match experience but we are able players that have plenty of potential to be successful in them.

We don’t mind if you are new to gaming or are pro we just care about having fun playing games.

Thanks for reading my post if you are interested in joining the LAST-MEN-STANDING then just visit the site and post your app (it might be easier to just get my psn name but it just shows you are a bit more willing to join if you post on the forum)

Thanks again

Marfy85 (clan leader)Hi I’m clan leader of the LAST-MEN-STANDING (LMS)
I’m looking for more members to join my UK only clan I have 50+ members but would still like more to join, we do have some restrictions so here they are.

1. You HAVE to be over 17/18 years of age

2. If you are interested in joining our clan visit www.stationplayers.freeforums.org and post a personal application on the personal app section.

3. You have to have a mic (we are trying to sort out clan matches and com skills are crucial to win, and we like to have a laugh)

4. A good sense of humour really helps as we all enjoy a laugh.

5. You must be a very active player

6. You have to be from the UK

There are always people from my clan online so it won’t be hard to get a game with them; we are all very friendly and
easy to get on with.

The games we play are RfoM, COD4MW, war hawk, and we are all going to be getting HAZE, and MGO

We all chat on our forum the link is a few lines up, we use it for clan match timetables and just to discuss topics to do with just about everything interesting.

We have moderate clan match experience but we are able players that have plenty of potential to be successful in them.

We don’t mind if you are new to gaming or are pro we just care about having fun playing games.

Thanks for reading my post if you are interested in joining the LAST-MEN-STANDING then just visit the site and post your app (it might be easier to just get my psn name but it just shows you are a bit more willing to join if you post on the forum)

Thanks again

Last edited by MattZani; 11-05-2008 at 06:15 PM..
marfy85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008   #2
The Moderator
Okay, i do not understand the age limit.

im 14, a Clan Leader (Play you on warhawk) and know that age doesnot matter, nor does location, its all about skill and attitude.

Also, sign upto www.consolegaming.eu and make your stand there.
Old 12-05-2008   #3
"The New Guy"
yeah i know that age dont matter and neither does location, but it does for our clan thats all m8 i have played with people half my age an they can kick my arse lol.

yeah i dont see why we cant have a battle on warhawk im not that great at it but we have some members that are okay, il let you know m8!!

good luck with your clan fella!