Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user ''@'localhost' (using password: NO) in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 54
Register Submit this form

Go Back   PS3Center.net Discussion Boards > PlayStation Chat > PlayStation 3 Discussion
Follow us on Twitter!
Connect with Facebook

User Name Yes! I'm over 13
   years old
Password
Confirm Pass Submit this form
Email Address
Confirm Email

Old 16-06-2007   #1
1337 Sauce
Who here owns the PS3 version of Splinter Cell: Double Agent?

Do any of you own the PS3 version of Splinter Cell: Double Agent? It was released on March 17th, but I think Ubisoft quickly pulled it from the market. I cannot find it available anywhere new, and most online shops now show it with a release date of December 17th.

Splinter Cell: Double Agent has to be the rarest PS3 title out in the US. I checked Ebay yesterday, and there were just 6 copies listed for sale. My local Gamestop, which has a very knowledgeable staff, ran a check for me, and they never received a single copy of the game. They didn't even realize it actually released for PS3 - they thought it had been delayed.

It looks like a good game and the few places to review it gave it good scores. Ubisoft is releasing Splinter Cell: Conviction this fall, so they may never bring the PS3 version of Double Agent back.

I guess this is more than an FYI than anything. I bought a copy off Ebay, so I should receive it this coming week. Have any of you heard what the deal is with Double Agent? This is really odd.
kingofgrills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2007   #2
PCN Senior
That does sound strange , mabye they called it off, but why when you made it for other systems, i have double agent on wii, it does sound like a fyi
Mr. 33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2007   #3
1337 Sauce
Alright! I just checked the mail, and Splinter Cell: Double Agent for PS3 was waiting for me. I can't wait to check it out. I'll let you know how it is once I give it a bit of a spin.

Yahoo!!!
Old 18-06-2007   #4
PCN Senior
the site, a joke, how you get it, coop is the best mode to me
Old 21-06-2007   #5
1337 Sauce
Huh??? I didn't quite get what you're saying.
Old 23-06-2007   #6
PCN Senior
you said yahoo, i was talking about the website yahoo.com, it was a joke... but i play coop-mode with my brother all the time.........
Old 23-06-2007   #7
"The New Guy"
ya, i only like doing the objectives, i held top spot in 4 different ones for sveral weeks, now im in top ten on most
blood.saint.zero is offline   Reply With Quote