Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user ''@'localhost' (using password: NO) in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 54
Register Submit this form

Go Back   PS3Center.net Discussion Boards > PlayStation Chat > PlayStation 3 Discussion
Follow us on Twitter!
Connect with Facebook

User Name Yes! I'm over 13
   years old
Password
Confirm Pass Submit this form
Email Address
Confirm Email

Old 07-12-2005   #21
The Creator
Site Admin
PSN ID: popiul99
pop9695, i like your thinking ... it would complete the collection... black sivler and white
Old 07-12-2005   #22
1337 Sauce
Quote:
Originally Posted by brandon
no offense and the controller looks like a pain in my hand... it looks very uncomfortable...

brandon
well the controller is suppoed to fit the shape and curve of ur hand. go to the front page and check out the topic on the ps3 controller.
Old 09-12-2005   #23
$ITE GANGSTA [MOD]
PS# rules only problem is the contrller but i will problably get one . IT will be black cause its the best color!! 8) 8)
juicyjuice107 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2005   #24
$ITE GANGSTA [MOD]
lalala i love the ps333333
juicyjuice107 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2005   #25
1337 Sauce
Quote:
Originally Posted by juicyjuice107
gdfgfd

Mike u need to give this guy a warning, hes spamming the forums.
Old 10-12-2005   #26
The Creator
Site Admin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wise_Idiot
Quote:
Originally Posted by juicyjuice107
gdfgfd

Mike u need to give this guy a warning, hes spamming the forums.
yup I was just going to do that, I saw several posts he made and thats NOT what I meant in posting in the forums ..
Old 13-12-2005   #27
sub1911
TGS & E3 coverage

Here's a good link for people who haven't seen
any of the TGS 2005 or E3 Coverage.

it's an Hotline server.

1) thru tracker-tracker.com
2) using the Hotline app
3) search the nextgearHD

awesome..
Old 23-12-2005   #28
1337 Sauce
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike
i like the black ! it looks glossy :D
It makes the controller look a lot better too.
Old 28-12-2005   #29
"The New Guy"
come on silver looks better then the black or white

silver looks like a much better color? also do they come shiny?
mgsfan69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2005   #30
The Creator
Site Admin
it looks like the white and black ps3 is "glossy" ... the silver one looks pretty matte
Old 30-12-2005   #31
"The New Guy"
I am going with black in my first choice if no luck, then white then silver. Black looks awesome! PSone and PS2 are not as shine as PS3. You better not touch all over PS3 or you will notice some fingerprints on it
eddopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2006   #32
TALBERT
If you look at a psp the front of it it is kind of glossy like the black playstation3. But i cant decide between a white one or a black one. When i first saw the playstation 3 i only saw the silver one and was not impressed at all because it just looked like a slab of concrete.... But the black and white ones are so glossy that you can see reflections really clear in the black one werid how just the colour and making it glossy makes it look really good..... The only thing i dont like now about the playstation3 is the controller but how can sony make the controller any better i mean i think its one of the best controllers ever made the playstion and ps2 one!!!!! But the other thing is the way they have wriitten playstation3 on the front in the horrible spiderman style writting dont look that good. BUT have you seen screen shots of the getaway 3 and formula one OMG IT LOOKS REAL...............

LITTLE question here will the playstion3 only be availible in one colour when it comes out like ps2 was only black at first???????
Old 04-01-2006   #33
1337 Sauce
Quote:
Originally Posted by TALBERT
If you look at a psp the front of it it is kind of glossy like the black playstation3. But i cant decide between a white one or a black one. When i first saw the playstation 3 i only saw the silver one and was not impressed at all because it just looked like a slab of concrete.... But the black and white ones are so glossy that you can see reflections really clear in the black one werid how just the colour and making it glossy makes it look really good..... The only thing i dont like now about the playstation3 is the controller but how can sony make the controller any better i mean i think its one of the best controllers ever made the playstion and ps2 one!!!!! But the other thing is the way they have wriitten playstation3 on the front in the horrible spiderman style writting dont look that good. BUT have you seen screen shots of the getaway 3 and formula one OMG IT LOOKS REAL...............

LITTLE question here will the playstion3 only be availible in one colour when it comes out like ps2 was only black at first???????
I can't promise anything (who can who's name isn't Ken Kutaragi) but I'm sure of that I read about that silver was going to be the the only color available for the release. This was due to that it was the most popular color during E3 last year.
tomplast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2006   #34
-Woodrow-
I'm definitely gonna get me the black one. Probably because I always got the black version of multi-coloured hardware (N64-Controller, GameCube). I guess I'm just a black-lover. (<- oh, there's so much truth in that sentence :D)
And: Yes, because the PS3 looks awesome in black! :^)
Besides it will work great with the also black PS2 .... for at most 2 weeks, until that one will probably be dumped in the basement .. :roll:

But what's with the controller? Is it silver-only?

The only problem I have with that console is its shape. It's just so .. yuck! Totally unhandy. You can't stack 2 or more consoles on top of each other and you can't put it in a bag together with controller and the other stuff (I guess) because of its round form you can't efficiently fill a bag with it (I guess I'm just a bit too crazy again with that one). This sucks.
And the surface is so sweetly shiny. Will it be prone to scratches?

Oh, and don't get me started on the controller's shape ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomplast
... but I'm sure of that I read about that silver was going to be the the only color available for the release. This was due to that it was the most popular color during E3 last year.
yeah, this one sucks, too ... I hope, I can get a black one right from the beginning.
Old 17-01-2006   #35
1337 Sauce
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakka
its so slick!... drool... i cannot wait. white or black would be good for me ^^.. not really into the silver as much

~Wakka~
yeah

the white one seems so cleean
but the black one looks like some bada**
Old 18-01-2006   #36
"The New Guy"
best ps3 colour

it's definetely white or silver. the old "in" colour was black hence black ps2 and x box. Now its white like the 360. i'll probably choose the white or silver. The white might get dirty but how many times to you carry ti about. i'll just keep it in one place and just dust it after a while.
s2756 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2006   #37
Locke0421
I will take a white, most likley. They all look stunning.
Old 18-01-2006   #38
1337 Sauce
I would either take the white or the black. They look like they have a glossed shine to them which is a pretty neat effect. Now if a glossy looking metallic blue ps3 came out these two possibilities would be thrown out of the window in an instant.
Old 18-01-2006   #39
Locke0421
If a blue came out I would go for that as well.
Old 18-01-2006   #40
PCN Master
Well, personally i would pre fer black, but at release you get what you can get!
mudmanj is offline   Reply With Quote