Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user ''@'localhost' (using password: NO) in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 54
Register Submit this form

Go Back   PS3Center.net Discussion Boards > PlayStation Chat > PlayStation Network
Follow us on Twitter!
Connect with Facebook

User Name Yes! I'm over 13
   years old
Password
Confirm Pass Submit this form
Email Address
Confirm Email

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-02-2009   #1
"The New Guy"
Hi, I'm from Italy, I am here to ask a question about 2.60 firmware! :P

Hi, I'm from Italy, I am here to ask you somethings about the news on the PS3 Firmware 2.60 problems and the updated information from Sony.
I have read this news from "console-tribe PS3" one big italian forum on the PS3. The source for the news was your site and i really wish to ask you something about this news.
I have also read that Sony say that the problems are coincidence and maybe the bad download of the firmware can couse problem on the BD Drive unit.

So, i would like to let you see a poll thas is open in the "console tribe PS3" forum, i can traslate you the "poll answers":
The poll answer is: "Hey guys have you got problems with PS3 2.60 Firmware???"

In red is write: "SI" that mean "yes"
In Blue is write: "No", ok lol, mean NO ^_^
In Yellow is write: I have not installed the 2.60 firmware on my console.

The link so you can understand what i mean: Click

So, there are 16 red, and 72 no. This is strange don't you think? Are not 16 "yes" so much on the 72 "no"?

I have a new ps3 from 2 day, is "fresh and clean", I have never update the firmware on my PS3. There is installed just the default firmware. I have the nightmare that Sony is
lying on this news, and the BD drive unit, with this 2.60 firmware, could be a cause of big stress for the hardware BD drive. I have fear that Sony lye and the firmware colud damage or break PS3.

Just in theory: how could be possible that a software like a firmware can smash a BD drive unit? In Italy many pepole say that is a think never heared before on hardware systems in general. What hell of bad work are doing Sony develoers if this things are true? Are they conscius of the stranges?

Thanks for help, and really really sorry for my bad english!! ^_^

THX!!!

Daniele, Italy

Last edited by danielsaaan; 06-02-2009 at 01:04 PM..
danielsaaan is offline   Reply With Quote