Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user ''@'localhost' (using password: NO) in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 54
Register Submit this form

Go Back   PS3Center.net Discussion Boards > Multi-Platform / PC Chat > Multi-Platform / PC Chat > Nintendo Consoles
Follow us on Twitter!
Connect with Facebook

User Name Yes! I'm over 13
   years old
Password
Confirm Pass Submit this form
Email Address
Confirm Email

Old 24-03-2007   #1
"The New Guy"
The PS3Center Wii Sports Thread!

Talk about hints, tips, and tricks. Ask questions, rate the game. Show off with your scores here too - you know you want to!!

I love the game personally (and it's free so come on, who can complain?!). I suck at it big time though :D.

I get around 207 from bowling and I hit home runs easily in the baseball but, the others I'm bad at!

Wii Sports Rocks!!!
Old 24-03-2007   #2
"The New Guy"
Show off :P

Highest I've got on wii bowling is 153 :(
Baseball yeah, i like baseball, i can hit home run after home run - well most the time :D
Also love tennis too :D
I have off days with tennis though lol :P
Old 24-03-2007   #3
"The New Guy"
Bowling: trick is to twist your wrist to curve it. If you dont then you wont hit strikes as often!

Anyone ever hit 4 strikes in a row? Ive hit turkey after turkey but the fourth strike NEVER happens!
LadyM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2007   #4
"The New Guy"
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyM View Post
Bowling: trick is to twist your wrist to curve it. If you dont then you wont hit strikes as often!

Anyone ever hit 4 strikes in a row? Ive hit turkey after turkey but the fourth strike NEVER happens!
Yeah I've got a way to get strikes, and can do a couple in a row, but then, I always lose the way, and then I suck lol.
But yeah, there is a method to it, its just being able to do it everytime thats the difficult bit :P
Old 26-03-2007   #5
1337 Sauce
yea it has to do with the curve i've gotten quite a few turkeys my wife always seems to kick my ass though. Bowled above 200 a few times she got 216 once.
jrotondo23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2007   #6
I own your soul! (Mod)
I'm best at tennis really (dunno why), really terrible at baseball (the rest of my team are a bunch of cack-handed ninnies, whereas the other team are ball seaking missiles), Bowling I do pretty well at, I usually get 2 or 3 strikes in a row, and golf I don't play alot, but I'm pretty good at it.

My last Wii age (as far as I know) was 23.
Old 26-03-2007   #7
PCN Master
how is the sports on wii?
puggy is offline   Reply With Quote