Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user ''@'localhost' (using password: NO) in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 54
Register Submit this form

Go Back   PS3Center.net Discussion Boards > PlayStation Chat > PlayStation 3 Games
Follow us on Twitter!
Connect with Facebook

User Name Yes! I'm over 13
   years old
Password
Confirm Pass Submit this form
Email Address
Confirm Email
View Poll Results: Will Killzone 2 be any good?
oh yeah it will rock 8 100.00%
its going to be ok 0 0%
eh i might rent it 0 0%
im not interested at all 0 0%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-11-2008   #1
1337 Sauce
PSN ID: Panzerdemon
Killzone 2

These are some Killzone 2 pictures i think that this game is going to be insane they are putting an extraordinary level of detail into this game and i don't think that any ps3 owner will be let down with this title what do you guys think?
Reno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008   #2
SuperStaff
PSN ID: soldierone
I think if they keep the level of detail we all are witnessing throughout the game it will be the best game ever made period and no one will be able to argue it. The thing im wondering is how long SP will be, how in depth the story is and overall how online will play.
Dustin S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008   #3
"The New Guy"
I think that this might be the PS3's Halo killer. I know that term is thrown around a lot, and might not mean anything anymore, but still, Killzone 2 will be one of the greatest FPS's there is and will ever be. :)
Old 11-11-2008   #4
1337 Sauce
i agree with nmcgough42 the level of destructibility is really quite insane compared to fps that is out on the market now i know you can blow chunks out of the wall and so forth and pieces will fall to the ground i hope they incorporate that into strategy like you blow some marble off the wall it lands ontop of a enemy and they get knocked unconscious that would be very cool.
Old 11-11-2008   #5
SuperStaff
I hope it can be incorperated because i love that idea. I just hope it doesnt force you. For example you can shoot the guys or you can throw a nade and have the building collapse in the guys. Instead of saying "take out the pillars so the building collapses" that would kinda suck.
Old 11-11-2008   #6
Staff
PSN ID: Nikhil
What I loved most about KZ1 was the feeling of weight to the gameplay. It was so satisfying, and unique to the game. Luckily, all reports point to the same feeling in KZ2. With the amazing graphics added to KZ1's solid base gameplay, I think we're in for a treat.
Nikhil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008   #7
MOD
PSN ID: sauberbmw
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikhil View Post
What I loved most about KZ1 was the feeling of weight to the gameplay. It was so satisfying, and unique to the game. Luckily, all reports point to the same feeling in KZ2. With the amazing graphics added to KZ1's solid base gameplay, I think we're in for a treat.
supposedly its gonna be better than gears of war 2. cant wait for this game.

finally, we are gonna kick the Helgasts *** once and for all
Sauberbmw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008   #8
Staff
PSN ID: Nikhil
Well, I think in terms of gameplay that would be very much subjective. I mean, you're talking about a FPS vs. a stop and pop TPS.

As far as graphics, yeah, KZ2 rapes GeOW2. 'Nuff said :p
Nikhil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008   #9
1337 Sauce
Killzone 2 will rape pretty much all of the fps out there hopefully if they manage to deliver but in the graphics department they will def be first place on anything we have seen so far.

Last edited by juicyjuice107; 12-11-2008 at 05:32 PM..
Old 11-11-2008   #10
MOD
Just seeing the trailer was good enough to warrent me to preoreder, too bad all trailers are prerendered on pcs and not the actual systems
Old 12-11-2008   #11
1337 Sauce
all of the prerendered movies are set to PS3 specs so its all possible and people are saying that it looks just as good if not better in some areas than the videos so well just have to wait and see.
Old 12-11-2008   #12
$ITE GANGSTA [MOD]
i cant wait i think it will be better than r2 but i don't know its gonna be hard to beat r2.hope they release a demo soon so i can try it out and see this amazing game for myself.
juicyjuice107 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008   #13
1337 Sauce
They actually kind of do have a demo out but you have to be in the beta which is basically a demo but i am wondering if since the multiplayer beta is hitting it off so much if they are going to release a single player demo or a multilayer demo or maybe half a single player demo then one multiplayer level either way i don't have to worry about it because i will be picking up my own copy of the game lol.
Old 12-11-2008   #14
SuperStaff
What i love most about this game is the renovated FPS games and finally added something new to FPS that im extremely excited to use. Its not a new gun like most FPS say renovates FPS genre its the cover system.

Watching the cover system announcment and watching it in action got me so excited. They took the cover system Killzswitch started and gears of war uses and put it in a FPS and thats just amazing. Sadly i heard they took the feature out for multiplayer and i was stunned! Why would they do that...I know they want action to keep going but still it would be so awesome to be able to use it online, would add real strategy.
Old 12-11-2008   #15
1337 Sauce
The reason they took it out of the multiplayer was that they said people flank a lot in multiplayer and people would be stuck in the cover system and everyone just crouched anyways instead of using it but it must have not mattered much or they wouldn't have taken it out.
Old 12-11-2008   #16
The Creator
Site Admin
PSN ID: popiul99
PCN was included into the Killzone 2 Beta! Stay tuned to see some in-game footage and "demo impressions"!
Old 12-11-2008   #17
MOD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michal View Post
PCN was included into the Killzone 2 Beta! Stay tuned to see some in-game footage and "demo impressions"!
aww you lucky Bas***** i am so jealous
Old 13-11-2008   #18
1337 Sauce
PSN ID: Kaiboy12
This game looks pretty awesome. The graphics look amazing!
Kaiboy12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009   #19
PCN Member
PSN ID: machado4
Re 5 or killzone 2?

Which would be the better buy?
machado4 is offline   Reply With Quote