Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user ''@'localhost' (using password: NO) in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 54
Register Submit this form

Go Back   PS3Center.net Discussion Boards > PlayStation Chat > PlayStation Network > PlayStation Home
Follow us on Twitter!
Connect with Facebook

User Name Yes! I'm over 13
   years old
Password
Confirm Pass Submit this form
Email Address
Confirm Email

Old 09-01-2009   #1
PCN Master
PSN ID: SaintAvi
So Home may be hitting its stride soon

I just saw the video of the new EA zone coming to home and
it looks awesome so far

http://ps3.ign.com/dor/objects/89177...ex_010809.html

I can only imagine what home will look like next year if more developers
take to it like this
SaintAvi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009   #2
1337 Sauce
PSN ID: Coheebria
i sure hope so. even though i don't appreciate what EA did with the NFL deal, i still think this will be great for home and for getting more people interested in the PS3, which is always good
Joshua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009   #3
Staff
PSN ID: ExcelBeyond
This is the kinda stuff I was expecting when Home launched. I understand that Home had to come out in 2008, but I think the release with such little amounts of content was a bad idea.
Nick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009   #4
1337 Sauce
PSN ID: INF3RNO132103
so far sony is playing this right. the only way they are going to get people to keep coming back to home is to have lots of social games within home with more added constantly. so far they are doing a decent job with the red bull space and more being added.
inferno1321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009   #5
World Domination
Site Admin
PSN ID: Nicarlo
You are right on the money with that. so far they are doing a good job and this EA partnership is in both of their favor. Id like to see other gaming companies do the same.

Quote:
Originally Posted by inferno1321 View Post
so far sony is playing this right. the only way they are going to get people to keep coming back to home is to have lots of social games within home with more added constantly. so far they are doing a decent job with the red bull space and more being added.
Nicarlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009   #6
1337 Sauce
The new EA room is going to be awesome. It will have multiplayer go kart racing, poker, and one other game i can't remember. but the best part is you get EX from playing this and level up within these games, unlocking stuff in the games and in home that you can put in your home house. this kind of incentive is what is going to keep people coming back.
Old 24-01-2009   #7
"The New Guy"
I think Sony knows what they are doing. They've been elite for how long, they'll be golden!
fLoOn34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2009   #8
1337 Sauce
Quote:
Originally Posted by fLoOn34 View Post
I think Sony knows what they are doing. They've been elite for how long, they'll be golden!
Even so, they have made quite a few costly mistakes this generation.
Old 26-01-2009   #9
PCN Senior
Let's not get ahead of ourselves... Things may look pretty now, but I'm seriously concerned over SCE's next quarterly results... They banked pretty hard financially and publicly on Home to succeed and after its lukewarm launch, many people have been turned off the experience. While Xbox tries to copy the Mii's of Nintendo, I think its pretty safe to say that Mii's out there WAY ountumber and Home personas...
EIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2009   #10
PCN Member
I dig on Home's potential, and that does look cool, but... I'd definitely say the clock is ticking at this point.
TonySoprano is offline   Reply With Quote