Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user ''@'localhost' (using password: NO) in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 54
Register Submit this form

Go Back   PS3Center.net Discussion Boards > Multi-Platform / PC Chat > Multi-Platform / PC Chat > Nintendo Consoles
Follow us on Twitter!
Connect with Facebook

User Name Yes! I'm over 13
   years old
Password
Confirm Pass Submit this form
Email Address
Confirm Email

Old 17-10-2009   #1
PCN Master
PSN ID: Xtreme8888
A New Wii Accessory You Might Want

We've all seen them, in your local EB Games/GameStop, Wal-Mart, etc. those plastic shells for the Wiimote that look so cheap, so ridiculous and do nothing except make the Wiimote look different. Well one Chinese company has made something different.

They have actually created a 1:1 model of an MP5 as a Wiimote, and I really mean as a Wiimote since the actual remote, nunchuk and even Wii MotionPlus integrated right into the fake gun, it's not just a shell. It also rumbles has a speaker just like the Wiimote and even recharges using a USB connection. Apparently the company producing it wants to bring it to the US, but I somehow get the feeling they will probably have to make the whole thing orange to do so. But who knows maybe soon you'll be able to use your own MP5 Wiimote while playing Modern Warfare for the Wii.

Old 17-10-2009   #2
SuperStaff
PSN ID: soldierone
K this sounds noobish, but ive actually been working on this concept for a few months now. We are even building a concept prototype out of airsoft rifles....so right now im really friggin mad....
Dustin S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2009   #3
PCN Addict
PSN ID: treDIDDY97
looks sweet suck that they mite have to make it orange isnt the orange tip good enough

PS3: It only does everything
trediddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2009   #4
PCN Master
Sometimes is, sometimes it isn't, I think for the replicas of weapons that are fictional, orange tips will suffice, hence why those replica rifles Sony has given away for various games had orange tips I think, but for other things they want full orange, the Namco GunCon 2 and 3 are perfect examples.

Old 18-10-2009   #5
PCN Content Provider
PSN ID: Y2DAZZ
Argh yeah I heard about them, they're wanting to put them in the UK as well but they've been out right banned, even if they change the colour it's never coming to the UK.
Darren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2009   #6
PCN Addict
Quote:
Originally Posted by X_Racer1 View Post
Sometimes is, sometimes it isn't, I think for the replicas of weapons that are fictional, orange tips will suffice, hence why those replica rifles Sony has given away for various games had orange tips I think, but for other things they want full orange, the Namco GunCon 2 and 3 are perfect examples.
yea i remember when they had the killzone gun and that had a orange tip

Old 02-02-2010   #7
"The New Guy"
Hey guys, This may be a stupid question but I just can not find the answer to it.

I downloaded a few WII games from Internet and they are all ISO files. Then I tried to copy the games on a blank DVD just like copying movies and other ISO files but it does not work. I tried Nero, Alcohol 120, and ImgBurn. Can someone tell me what I did wrong?

Thanks!
P/s:

The error message says "Please insert a rewritable cd into the drive". It is from the burning software. I used Nero to burn other ISOs and I am sure it works. Just not for WII ISOs. I tried to mount this onto a virtual drive and it does not work either. And I tried different dics as well.

This step seems to be so easy but I just don't know what is wrong. Do I need special programs to burn WII isos?
libovita02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010   #8
PCN Master
This thread has been dead since late 2009 and like some other reopened threads lately seems to have been reopened with someone doing nothing more than promoting links in their signature. Also game piracy is not an appropriate forum subject, the above post should be deleted and this thread locked.
Old 03-02-2010   #9
PCN Addict
LOL I was looking at this and I was like pretty cool idea but I didn't realize this was old until I read my two posts and the yours