Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user ''@'localhost' (using password: NO) in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 54
Register Submit this form

Go Back   PS3Center.net Discussion Boards > PlayStation Chat > PlayStation 3 Discussion
Follow us on Twitter!
Connect with Facebook

User Name Yes! I'm over 13
   years old
Password
Confirm Pass Submit this form
Email Address
Confirm Email

Old 28-11-2010   #1
SuperStaff
PSN ID: soldierone
Yahoo Video Games are Unreadable Now

You would think the whole third party sites going biased to one console days are over for this generation, then Yahoo goes and changes your mind.

Ever since this holiday rush began its been one PlayStation attack after another. First PS3 is listed as a total rip off and stated that no one should buy it, but instead a Wii because the games on the PS3 are "expensive" at 60 dollars and add up over the years, they even said 360 is a better buy and failed to mention the fee for Live.

Then the "Kinect is the better motion" and they talked about how move sales are bad and people are walking away from it.

Then today I read a headline 'GT5 Finally Released" Read the article and the entire article is about how IGN said some aspects of the game are lacking and could be better. They even made an 8.5 score seem bad....

Its like honestly? Anything video game related is blatantly biased, and anything bashing the PS3 gets featured. I've yet to see one article get featured that was for the PS3. The Move article was featured for like a half hour before itt got removed.

I know IGN has a slight bias towards 360, but at least their stuff is still readable and they are fair to both sides a majority of the time. They don't blatantly go out and say 360 is better and make up excuses and persuade consumers to go one way over another. Just saying it because Yahoo has been my homepage for years, now its about to be changed. If I wanted MSN to be my home page then I would of chose that.
Dustin S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2010   #2
Playstation ZEALOT
PSN ID: Cyphers_Lock
got a link to the articles you mention on Yahoo!? I'd like to read it for myself :)
Old 28-11-2010   #3
Staff
Yahoo UK actually gave GT5 5/5, which I was quite surprised about honestly.
Shak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2010   #4
SuperStaff
PSN ID: soldierone
If you go to the site, under their featured area. If you click the arrow right the GT article is like on the third page now. Click see all featured and they are all rampart around there. Some of them are not directly Yahoo Video Games though, just Yahoo featuring some random sites article.

Sorry I cant get the links right now, having yet another Thanksgiving so Im not even supposed to be typing this haha.

I dont think Yahoo reviewed the game yet. It was just an article that blew up all the bad points IGN made, and how the delays hurt, and how the game still has flaws. I have it, its a fantastic game. Probably the best racing game ever created.
Dustin S. is offline   Reply With Quote