Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user ''@'localhost' (using password: NO) in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 54
Register Submit this form

Go Back   PS3Center.net Discussion Boards > PlayStation Chat > PSP Discussion
Follow us on Twitter!
Connect with Facebook

User Name Yes! I'm over 13
   years old
Password
Confirm Pass Submit this form
Email Address
Confirm Email

Old 30-01-2011   #1
SuperStaff
PSN ID: soldierone
What Do you think of NGP

We have had several news stories on it since the release and a good amount of details are out and about.

The only things missing are the 3G pricing and a few other business oriented things. We do have the specs, games, and features though. So what do you think as a gamer of NGP?
Dustin S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011   #2
PCN Addict
PSN ID: glen421
I have mixed feelings on portable gaming. I'm getting a bit to old (about to turn 36yrs) to be caring around a PSP, DS, and/or NGP. I have bought every rendition of the PSP (except GO) and only play it a couple of times a year when I travel to FL or Vegas during the Holidays.

This NGP sounds cool (tech so far is impressive)and it is a definite evolution of the PSP but I don't know if I'm going to make this purchase. I'll have to hear more or see it in person.
glen421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011   #3
PCN Addict
PSN ID: treDIDDY97
wow, havnt posted on here in forever.. well anyways back on topic i rlly like the NGP havnt used my first psp in a long time... i like the back touch screen and front facing camera.. do u thnk we could skype with it??

PS3: It only does everything
trediddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011   #4
PCN Master
PSN ID: SaintAvi
I kinda fell off the portable gaming wagon after gameboy color completed its run.

The NGP looks cool, the back touch pad looks a bit awkward though and while
the tech looks impressive, it'll mean jack to me if this thing launches at anything higher
than $200 [which it most certainly will]

These days, the iPod touch has become a very robust platform for games as well as
any sort of app you'd probably ever want, couple that with its small size and versatility
as a music player, video player, web browser and the crap ton of other stuff it does,
it's going to be all I need for the foreseeable future.
SaintAvi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2011   #5
PCN Master
PSN ID: Xtreme8888
Nice hardware but I barely have a need anymore for a portable gaming machine, almost everywhere I go I have access to my laptop and my current PSP hasn't been used in months (in fact I don't even have the thing here, it's sitting back at home for my sister to use).

Combine that with the fact it will cost more than the PSP does today and you have a recipe for something I'm not buying. I'd much rather get a new cellphone or a nice TV for the kind of cash the NGP will cost.