Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user ''@'localhost' (using password: NO) in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 54
Register Submit this form

Go Back   PS3Center.net Discussion Boards > Multi-Platform / PC Chat > Multi-Platform / PC Chat > PC Gaming
Follow us on Twitter!
Connect with Facebook

User Name Yes! I'm over 13
   years old
Password
Confirm Pass Submit this form
Email Address
Confirm Email

Old 27-12-2006   #1
"The New Guy"
Crysis

No specific trailer or pics for the PS3, but watch the game engine (PC) video on gametrailers.com on HD. It makes Wii look ancient.
RESmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2007   #2
PCN Master
lol make wii look ancient
puggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2007   #3
PCN Addict
the wii's graphics alone make the wii look ancient
Old 18-04-2007   #4
1337 Sauce
It's also running on the latest technology. I know the Wii doesn't have very high graphic capabilities at all compared to the other systems, but comparing Crysis graphics to what the Wii has is just slaughter XD
thestickman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2007   #5
PCN Addict
The Wii is Okay with me.

Snails will have NITROUS someday...
PS3 Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2007   #6
1337 Sauce
Me too. Don't get me wrong, I love my Wii, I'm just saying that comparing the two is like comparing, oh I dunno, sport compact cars and Indy racing cars. They're similar, but nothing alike, and Indy's definitely own sport compact cars no matter what.
Old 18-04-2007   #7
PCN Addict
this graphics engine is AMAZING though, crazy draw distances, and more interaction with the environments than I've ever imagined!
Old 18-04-2007   #8
The Moderator
the video was 1) pre rendered 2)on a PC proabably costing around ?4000

It will look good, but nowhere near the video.

Matt
Old 18-04-2007   #9
PCN Addict
I dunno, I'm pretty hopeful - especially knowing that games are going to look better each year.
Old 18-04-2007   #10
PCN Addict
Location: Colombia born...NEW YORK raised...but for now I stay in Texas
just hearing all the hype about this game makes me wanna play
& i hav no clue what its about lol

[url]www.myspace.com/camila23[/url][/FONT][/COLOR]
camila23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2007   #11
1337 Sauce
I watched a ton of tech videos for Crysis and it looks more and more amazing every time. Also watched a video comparing in-game screenshots to their real life references and the game shots looked either just as real if not more realistic than the real life ones. I gotta start upgrading my PC so I'll be ready in time for it, hehe...
Old 19-04-2007   #12
PCN Addict
camila, it's about (as i remember), US forces going to an island, something about N.Korea being there, and some kind of alien attack...? so US and NK fight against the alien forces. plus you get a cool futuristic suit that makes you stronger, faster, etc.
Old 21-04-2007   #13
PCN Member
Farcry was good and at the time the graphics were like nothing before, so I'm hoping for more of the same.
myleftfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2007   #14
PCN Addict
Location: Colombia born...NEW YORK raised...but for now I stay in Texas
hahaha who woulda thought US & NK, i guess they forgot about the "secret nuclear weapons", but aliens are much worse than those

[url]www.myspace.com/camila23[/url][/FONT][/COLOR]
camila23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2007   #15
The Moderator
thats not what i heard, your a mercenary, and your on an island, probably breaking up a huge drug lord thing, nothing about aliens.

Matt
Old 23-04-2007   #16
PCN Member
aliens arrive later on in the game i think, probably same as farcry. and thats when it gets very difficult.

think the storyline is that theyre mutating humans on the island and then you discover this later on, and fight them of course
Old 23-04-2007   #17
The Moderator
what!?!?!?!? i thought this was gonna be a serious game... may not get it now...

Matt
Old 23-04-2007   #18
PCN Member
it is serious though..they're not like proper aliens, just mutated humans and things developed through experiments. the first is very highly recommended. and even when the monsters do come later on, the other soldiers on the island fight them too
Old 23-04-2007   #19
PCN Senior
this game sounds good.
auron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2007   #20
The Moderator
oh cool, thought they would invade or something.

Matt