Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user ''@'localhost' (using password: NO) in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 54
Register Submit this form

Go Back   PS3Center.net Discussion Boards > PlayStation Chat > PSP Discussion
Follow us on Twitter!
Connect with Facebook

User Name Yes! I'm over 13
   years old
Password
Confirm Pass Submit this form
Email Address
Confirm Email

Old 26-06-2007   #1
Ace of Moderators
PSN ID: AcesHigh113
so, if i get a psp

i might get a psp here in a couple days, what should i get along with a psp & a 2GB memory card?? like games? or should i get the value pack that has ATV offroad fury & lords of dogtown & a 1GB memory card?
Old 09-07-2007   #2
PCN Senior
yes atv is great i got the value pack and got 1gig, two gig is little overload to me i still like 800 worth space on mine..
Mr. 33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2007   #3
The Moderator
If you downgrade (DO IT) And use homebrew then you'll want a 4Gb. Get the basic pack and a Game, MS and Lumines. Then use Lumines to downgrade.
Old 09-07-2007   #4
Ace of Moderators
i dont know how to do the whole downgrade, & i dont really wanna mess up my PSP, its too complicated for me & i'm not good at homebrew
Old 10-07-2007   #5
The Moderator
Don't do it then.
Old 11-07-2007   #6
PCN Senior
don't then and then once you update past a number 3.30 you won't be able to downgrade i think..............
Old 11-07-2007   #7
Ace of Moderators
you can, there is the lumines exploit, but that was only for 3.50 i think, not 3.51 which i have
Old 11-07-2007   #8
The Moderator
Yep, 3.50 is the highest to be downgraded, another exploit will be needed for 3.51
Old 30-09-2007   #9
PCN Senior
well it much to late now, because we are on 3.71
Old 30-09-2007   #10
The Moderator
Aah! we have the pandora Battery! it can downgrade any PSP!
Old 02-10-2007   #11
1337 Sauce
Quote:
Originally Posted by aceshigh113 View Post
i dont know how to do the whole downgrade, & i dont really wanna mess up my PSP, its too complicated for me & i'm not good at homebrew
same here man, i had everything i needed to downgrade my psp, but the thing is my motherboard on it is the one that has all the changes. you have to do additional stuff, but you cant find a place to find out what to do (the extra stuff). anyways, im on 3.71 and i sold lumines (god that game sucked), well worth it.

as for games, if you like card games grab yu-gi-oh! gx tag force, and for other stuff megaman maverick hunter x is amazing as well as the metal slug collection, sid miers pirates, the new crazy taxi game (2 games in one plus you can record in game footage ala demos from hl), and coming shortly is the dracula game with syphony of the night and the other one on one disk.

stay away from ea games, they just suck, and stick to things that arent ps2 games originally (psp to ps2 is fine).

good luck man, let us know how it turns out.

and oh yeah, go with at least 2 gig but 4 gig would be better (65 on newegg.com)
nabokovfan87 is offline   Reply With Quote