Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user ''@'localhost' (using password: NO) in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 54
Register Submit this form

Go Back   PS3Center.net Discussion Boards > Multi-Platform / PC Chat > Multi-Platform / PC Chat > PC Gaming
Follow us on Twitter!
Connect with Facebook

User Name Yes! I'm over 13
   years old
Password
Confirm Pass Submit this form
Email Address
Confirm Email

Old 28-02-2008   #1
Anyone Here Play WOW?

Does anyone else on here play World of Warcraft? I have a few characters (on the Horde side of the Scilla US Realm), my main being Rockso (level 80 Blood Elf Hunter), but I also play a bit on Ligoth, my DK, and I'm either about to start leveling a warlock or a paladin.

Last edited by svalbard; 26-05-2009 at 01:12 PM..
svalbard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-02-2008   #2
I own your soul! (Mod)
Nope, but if I did I would take my friend's tactic of posing as a girl and getting a virtual boyfriend in order to obtain monies.
Old 29-02-2008   #3
World Domination
Site Admin
PSN ID: Nicarlo
i rather take drugs then play that game... i think drugs in the end is better for you.
Nicarlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-02-2008   #4
it probably is. unlike most people, i'm not obsessed with it though. and how i get money is to just ask people. usually my friend's little brother.
Old 29-02-2008   #5
PCN Addict
I don't play WOW.

Snails will have NITROUS someday...
PS3 Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2008   #6
"The New Guy"
I have a level 70 Belf Pally on Maelstrom and a level 52 Draenei Hunter on Baelgun with a bunch of lower-level characters spread around. I haven't bought Lich King yet, but I'm looking forward to questing around Northrend and trying out a Death Knight.
ZachLott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2008   #7
1337 Sauce
PSN ID: Panzerdemon
WoW ruins people lives.
Reno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2008   #8
PCN Member
I used to play on Kil'Jaedon (lvl 52 orc warrior) (lvl 40 troll mage) and Blackrock (lvl 60 tauren shaman) and lvl (60 undead priest).

I quit right before Burning Crusade came out. I gave up because I had no more time to bother leveling up my chars up to the new cap "70". I tried to sell my acc but was unsuccessful because it was just by word of mouth. I think i might've been deleted by blizzard perhaps. Its been a while.

"Henshin"
-Kamen Rider

I bleed green.
hotfiyah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009   #9
PCN Master
PSN ID: m0tl3ysl4y3r
I used to play a lot, but then I started playing more PS3. I have 3 characters on Gnomeregan ( Graklok, Chaoslok, Chaospali)
m0tl3sl4y3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009   #10
Staff
PSN ID: tonzie
Lol yepp.. 4 characters on Windrunner:
Kasamii - 56 Shaman
Mcgilicuddy - 48 Paladin
Miira - 48 Rogue
Kawrel - 25 Priest

All alliance, oh did I mention I started a week and a half ago? lmao
tonzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009   #11
Playstation ZEALOT
PSN ID: Cyphers_Lock
I tried it out. IMHO Oblivion is so much better, although I do think they missed the boat with the multiplayer. How awesome would that be to play with others over PSN? I will occasionally play (LOVE LOVE LOVE) Eve Online and have done so for 2 years.
Old 06-05-2009   #12
"The New Guy"
I play it, but only in batches. I seem to maintain a steady play for two months, quit for two months cycle.
salamando3000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009   #13
Staff
PSN ID: tonzie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik View Post
I tried it out. IMHO Oblivion is so much better, although I do think they missed the boat with the multiplayer. How awesome would that be to play with others over PSN? I will occasionally play (LOVE LOVE LOVE) Eve Online and have done so for 2 years.
I have to agree, Oblivion is so much better hahah. If it was multiplayer, I would be addicted for life. ;)
tonzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009   #14
PCN Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by salamando3000 View Post
I play it, but only in batches. I seem to maintain a steady play for two months, quit for two months cycle.
thats sort of what I do, I'll play it a lot, not play it for a while, then go a while without playingit, vut I think I'm just gonna not play it anymore
Old 26-05-2009   #15
Ever since the summer hit and I graduated high school, I've been playing a bit too much, I'd say. I'm waiting for college to start in the fall. I just hope i won't lose my scholarship :P
Old 26-05-2009   #16
Staff
PSN ID: Kireinakiri
I had a 60 night elf druid when I played the original, then quitted right before BC...
Then I got into the game again and got a 70 BE mage, orc warlock, orc hunter, orc warior, and tauren druid... then I quitted before Lich is out...

Let's just see when I will get into the game again
Kiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009   #17
Actually now's a good time to get back into it, because patch 3.2 will make it a lot easier to get gear at 80 (hmm...I thought it was easy as it is), which is great for fresh 80s (or alts).
Old 16-07-2009   #18
PCN Master
PSN ID: Dipchit02
you should check out a new game that is coming out in the US some time soon called Aion my friends have been really into this game and the payment plan is a pay for the minutes you use not per month or something like that my friend has been watching some video i will have find out where they are at and post them for you guys
Dipchit02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009   #19
PCN Master
honestly, I think I might start playing again, although I'm not too sure if I wanna start playing again, I'm in university and I get a lot of homework to do. Maybe when I get used to the workload more I will but as of right now, I don't think I should. Knowing how addicting WOW can be, I don't think I should because I will probably end up playing WOW most of the time instead of doing homework, which would be a bad thing and end up making me fall way behind. I see that with my roommate, he used to play a lot of Warcraft 3 and some other game and now he's pretty far behind in one of his math courses and like 3 or 4 weeks behind in chemistry( I know he hasn't done any of the textbook homework that the professor assigned)

EDIT: I started playing again, I play when i get no homework or when I do enough homework for the day, I could always play during class, in biology lectures the prof doesn't go around a lot so he won't know, same with law and my new chem prof doesn't seem to either

Last edited by m0tl3sl4y3r; 14-10-2009 at 03:01 PM..