Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user ''@'localhost' (using password: NO) in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 54
Register Submit this form

Go Back   PS3Center.net Discussion Boards > PlayStation Chat > PSP Discussion
Follow us on Twitter!
Connect with Facebook

User Name Yes! I'm over 13
   years old
Password
Confirm Pass Submit this form
Email Address
Confirm Email

Old 22-06-2009   #21
PCN Master
PSN ID: m0tl3ysl4y3r
Honestly, I'm probably just gonna wait until it comes out and listen to others opinions about it and read reviews of it before I say anything about it
m0tl3sl4y3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2009   #22
"The New Guy"
i like the psp go. i like anything that is compact and lightweight and doesnt take a lot of space. compared to psp's main memory which was only 32mb, psp go has 16gb flash memory which is a big difference. psp requires an external memory card for more memory space which makes me have a great chance of losing it. another reason why i favor psp go is that im anal about me and people scratching my cds and i dont really have to worry about it for the psp go.

the reason why psp go has such a steep price is the 16gb memory space. i dont think the screen got any bigger.

right now, im waiting for ff dissidia to come out and found out just today that game stop has a dissidia bundle which include a silver psp 3000, 2gb memory stick, the dissidia umb, ffvii movie umb, power cord, battery pack, all 199.99. but if i really want to fork over 249.99 for just the psp go and the standard accessories [ac adaptor and usb cable], i wont know if dissidia would be available on the psn store. i dont know if i should go ahead with the bundle then trade it up for the psp go then i would have a dissidia umb that will be utterly useless to the psp go.

what do you think what i should do?

;) basketcase
basketcase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2009   #23
PCN Senior
PSN ID: jordan123x
Well putting in a UMD drive costs more than a 16 gb hard drive from what I heard. I'm not going to buy it because I'm not interested in portable gaming but I can see the value in it. I'm not sure if it was already mentioned but it will have a lot better battery life. It takes a lot of energy to make the UMD spin. Also games should cost less considering the lack of a middleman and packaging. Though should doesn't mean will. If it does the savings in game purchases could even out the extra $100 that the go costs.
Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009   #24
PCN Addict
PSN ID: treDIDDY97
i personally like the old design better but with the psp go i dont need disks so i think thats better

PS3: It only does everything
trediddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009   #25
"The New Guy"
it also has a 16gb memory.
basketcase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2009   #26
PCN Addict
PSN ID: treDIDDY97
yea thats good to

PS3: It only does everything
trediddy is offline   Reply With Quote