Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user ''@'localhost' (using password: NO) in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 54
Register Submit this form

Go Back   PS3Center.net Discussion Boards > Multi-Platform / PC Chat > Multi-Platform / PC Chat > Microsoft Consoles
Follow us on Twitter!
Connect with Facebook

User Name Yes! I'm over 13
   years old
Password
Confirm Pass Submit this form
Email Address
Confirm Email

Old 26-03-2007   #21
MOD
PSN ID: sauberbmw
i have got some great news. *i know this is not the place but im tired of creating threads* market anlysts have predicted a ps3 price drop by june if not early autumn.
Sauberbmw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2007   #22
PCN Master
o god i hope that is true...but thanks for that little info
puggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2007   #23
1337 Sauce
I wouldn't mind having this black xbox 360 with a 120gb hard drive and hdmi, but the price is pretty exspensive, sure its got a 120gb hard drive but they drop down in price every day. they better have a hd-dvd player built into it, but I doubt that will happen since its trailing behind blu ray. but for $480 it better come with something.
PS3FreeK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2007   #24
The Moderator
its gonna be around ?350 in Uk, then ?60 for Wi-Fi, still no HD Drive, almost as much as PS3, i think if they drop the core, then there will be almost no point buying a 360, because they've raised it to the PS3 price, which it can't compete with.

Matt
Old 27-03-2007   #25
MOD
PSN ID: sauberbmw
hmmmmmm.....
a ps3 which is two times more powerful than the 360 or the 360 that is half as powerfull as the ps3 for the same price.....
hmmm i wonder which would i get lol (PS3 for those idiots that dont get it)
Sauberbmw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2007   #26
PCN Master
if there is a hd dvd add on....it will add up with 360 price and be around...ps3 maybe....... and all that junk......ps3 is a better buy though

yeah teh new elite xbox 360 has been confirmed and will be launching like arpril 28th or 26th.....around there.......
they did a nice job keeping it under wraps for a while you can check g4tv for what it all has and price...etc.

Last edited by puggy; 29-03-2007 at 12:52 AM..
puggy is offline   Reply With Quote