Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user ''@'localhost' (using password: NO) in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 54
Register Submit this form

Go Back   PS3Center.net Discussion Boards > PlayStation Chat > PlayStation 3 Discussion
Follow us on Twitter!
Connect with Facebook

User Name Yes! I'm over 13
   years old
Password
Confirm Pass Submit this form
Email Address
Confirm Email
Closed Thread

Old 18-09-2010   #21
"The New Guy"
Suggestion

You can sell your PS3 but you can also take a chance to repair it.

Last edited by Shak; 17-12-2010 at 05:40 PM..
Old 18-09-2010   #22
PCN Master
PSN ID: Xtreme8888
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fusion View Post
You can sell your PS3 but you can also take a chance to repair it.
Facepalm, apparently you either didn't read the entire thread, or your just a bot, I know I can repair my console because as I mentioned before it has a dead hard drive. I simply haven't got a working replacement hard drive yet, since the last 3 showed up DOA. Once I can find a different brand, at a good price without having to have it shipped to my home (pickup in a store), I'll be trying again.
Old 22-09-2010   #23
PCN Master
Alright, here's the final update, my console truly is ****ed, just got a working Seagate hard drive but my console still refuses to work. At this point I don't know what's wrong with the console, nor do I even want to attempt trying to repair it due to any possible number of things being wrong (so to any future bots or idiots, don't link to repair guides, don't suggest I repair it, it's done). So as I planned before, I'm selling the console on Kijiji for $125-150 and that money will go towards a replacement console since I don't trust a repair, even if possible (and no shop in the area does PS3 repairs except shady ones on Kijiji anyway), lasting on my console. So with that said, I will say, I won't be back on the PlayStation Network for awhile. Even after I sell my console, I can't afford a new one with what I get from the sale so it will probably be 1-3 months before I get a new console.

UPDATE: Well I decided after this to contact Consumer Services at SCEA anyway, to see if they could offer some help when you've bought every single mainstream PlayStation console ever released and countless games and accessories for their consoles. Needless to say, that just caused me further anger as I got the standard oh we sympathize, blah, blah, blah but we ain't helping you and "We value your input", which personally I think they can shove up their ***. It's standard corporate response which is not what I contacted them for and it's made me mad enough to consider not returning to the PlayStation consoles.

Last edited by X_Racer1; 06-10-2010 at 11:51 PM..
Old 07-12-2010   #24
"The New Guy"
if it is bc i say send it to get fixed

[IMG][/IMG]
Old 08-12-2010   #25
PCN Master
You do realize that because I live in Canada, the repair cost from Sony isn't even $150, it's $203 plus I have to pay the shipping cost to send it to the repair center.

No console is worth spending $203 plus shipping to have repaired when it only comes with a 90 day warranty. Besides I don't even own the console anymore (I sold it a few days ago) and am now the proud owner of a new 160GB slim console.

All of this information has been made available in newer threads, so next time I suggest instead of reviving a nearly 3 month old thread, check the newer threads first at least.
Old 08-12-2010   #26
SuperStaff
PSN ID: soldierone
Pretty sure he just posted that to spam his PlayStation ID for the Rewards quest. either way locked.
Closed Thread