Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user ''@'localhost' (using password: NO) in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 54
Register Submit this form

Go Back   PS3Center.net Discussion Boards > PlayStation Chat > PlayStation 3 Discussion
Follow us on Twitter!
Connect with Facebook

User Name Yes! I'm over 13
   years old
Password
Confirm Pass Submit this form
Email Address
Confirm Email

Old 15-10-2010   #1
PCN Master
PSN ID: m0tl3ysl4y3r
connecting my ps3 to my laptop

if I wanna move some tv shows from my laptop to my PS3, how would I do that without having to put it on a memory stick?
Old 15-10-2010   #2
PCN Master
PSN ID: Xtreme8888
Well technically you can wirelessly stream files to your PlayStation 3 using Windows Media Player and then you can also copy the files wirelessly but this can be a slower method of doing things and is way more work than flash drives. USB drives or external hard drives are still the best way to move files to your PlayStation 3 plus you have the added benefit while the drive is plugged in, you can backup your game saves to that device so you won't lose them in case your PS3 dies (the only thing I did right before my console died, so I still have my game save files for whenever I replace the console).