Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user ''@'localhost' (using password: NO) in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 54
Register Submit this form

Go Back   PS3Center.net Discussion Boards > PlayStation Chat > PlayStation 3 Discussion
Follow us on Twitter!
Connect with Facebook

User Name Yes! I'm over 13
   years old
Password
Confirm Pass Submit this form
Email Address
Confirm Email

Old 22-03-2011   #1
PCN Master
PSN ID: Xtreme8888
Kinect on the PS3

Yes that's right, thanks to the efforts of someone, your PS3 can now have Move and Kinect on the same console. So far Kinect on the PS3 can only do simple hand gestures to execute simple commands, such as an X press, but given this is a new project, with some time who knows, maybe we will be able to play PS3 games with Kinect and have the ultimate console with Move and Kinect support.

Video of this in action.

Last edited by X_Racer1; 22-03-2011 at 12:17 AM..
X_Racer1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011   #2
PCN Addict
PSN ID: glen421
This is very interesting...Let's give it some time and see what he comes up with....I wonder if Sony has seen this? And if so what are they thinking?
glen421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011   #3
SuperStaff
PSN ID: soldierone
The thing is Kinect is cool, but its only cool because of the hacks. The actual games and tech coming from MS is nothing the PS Eye cant do if it was a better camera....

Get Kinect to run in place of Eye and ill be happy. I dunno why the thing isnt HD.
Dustin S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2011   #4
PCN Master
PSN ID: Dipchit02
i feel like you could do that with the PS eye though, I really do not see how the Kinect is that much of an upgrade to the eye?
Dipchit02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2011   #5
SuperStaff
PSN ID: soldierone
Kinect is simply just HD so it can track things much better. It also has slightly differnt technology in it to help figure things out. Otherwise its simply the same.

The issue is MS is using it as nothing more than an Eye anyways. Most of the games on Kinect are already, or could easily be, on the Eye.
Dustin S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2011   #6
PCN Master
PSN ID: Dipchit02
i am just not sold onkinect because i do not see what they are doing with it that the eye cannot/has not done. it does seem like microsoft is behind inect more than sony was with the eye

P.S.
Dustin sorry about your coyotes
Dipchit02 is offline   Reply With Quote