Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user ''@'localhost' (using password: NO) in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 54
Register Submit this form
 



Go Back   PS3Center.net Discussion Boards > General Chat > Off Topic
Follow us on Twitter!
Connect with Facebook

User Name Yes! I'm over 13
   years old
Password
Confirm Pass Submit this form
Email Address
Confirm Email
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-02-2009   #1
1337 Sauce
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Ontario
Posts: 225
PSN ID: Tacitcal_Fox
Underrated Graphics

This Thread is Dedicated to those Playstation 3 Title, who had Underrated Graphics.

First Game

LAIR


*Lair For being a Huge Let Down to many, Did have Impressive Graphics that even to this day Still Stand Out.





Second Game

HeavenlySword

*The One Issue that had a Huge Impact on many Gamers was the Fact that HeavenlySword was Too Short, While Having Impressive Graphics just didn't cut it.




Third Game

Haze

* Now before anyone Complains About Haze, Yes It was a HUGE FAIL but having that Said It Does look Somewhat Decent



__________________
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ZeroXin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009   #2
PCN Addict
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Over the river and through the woods
Posts: 716
PSN ID: AdventOfAnarchy
Even though Heavenly Sword was short, I never felt like it hurt the game per say. Playing HS is like playing a movie (if that makes any sense to anyone but me). The game was what 6-10 hours long? If it had been any longer it would have just drug the story out making the game much less cinematic and repetitive. HS is a great game, and in my opinion is a success on all fronts.

Sorry if it seems im attacking you, ZeroXin. I'm really not, I'm only stating why I like HS ^^;
__________________
http://www.ps3center.net/images/uplo...bar_member.jpg

"I am wearing my safety goggles, that is how serious I am about this game."
lloyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009   #3
1337 Sauce
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Ontario
Posts: 225
PSN ID: Tacitcal_Fox
Quote:
Originally Posted by lloyd View Post
Even though Heavenly Sword was short, I never felt like it hurt the game per say. Playing HS is like playing a movie (if that makes any sense to anyone but me). The game was what 6-10 hours long? If it had been any longer it would have just drug the story out making the game much less cinematic and repetitive. HS is a great game, and in my opinion is a success on all fronts.

Sorry if it seems im attacking you, ZeroXin. I'm really not, I'm only stating why I like HS ^^;
No not at all, I'm glad you voiced your Opinion, this is what I wanted, Thank you
__________________
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ZeroXin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009   #4
PCN Addict
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Over the river and through the woods
Posts: 716
PSN ID: AdventOfAnarchy
:P

One thing I don't understand is why HS was criticized so much for being too short when Uncharted (about the same length) wasn't attacked the same way. A lot of people commented on the fact that Uncharted was short, but it didn't effect the sales or ratings as much as it did with HS. Why is this? Both games have great replayability. Is it that Uncharted is considered a better game?
__________________
http://www.ps3center.net/images/uplo...bar_member.jpg

"I am wearing my safety goggles, that is how serious I am about this game."
lloyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009   #5
1337 Sauce
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 105
PSN ID: INF3RNO132103
Quote:
Originally Posted by lloyd View Post
Even though Heavenly Sword was short, I never felt like it hurt the game per say. Playing HS is like playing a movie (if that makes any sense to anyone but me). The game was what 6-10 hours long? If it had been any longer it would have just drug the story out making the game much less cinematic and repetitive. HS is a great game, and in my opinion is a success on all fronts.

Sorry if it seems im attacking you, ZeroXin. I'm really not, I'm only stating why I like HS ^^;
I def. agree with you here. Everyone is so hypocritical. They say they want a game that is as cinimatic as a movie, but when there is one (heavenly sword) and it is six/seven hours they complain it is too short. Have you ever seen a 10 hour movie?
inferno1321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009   #6
1337 Sauce
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Ontario
Posts: 225
PSN ID: Tacitcal_Fox
Quote:
Originally Posted by lloyd View Post
:P

One thing I don't understand is why HS was criticized so much for being too short when Uncharted (about the same length) wasn't attacked the same way. A lot of people commented on the fact that Uncharted was short, but it didn't effect the sales or ratings as much as it did with HS. Why is this? Both games have great replayability. Is it that Uncharted is considered a better game?
I'm thinking that Uncharted Caught more People than HS. I for one Do agree that HS is an awesome Game but For me Uncharted appealed more to me and to many more people. I don't know if this answered your question probably not but Still.

Both Great Games
__________________
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ZeroXin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009   #7
PCN Addict
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Over the river and through the woods
Posts: 716
PSN ID: AdventOfAnarchy
Yeah, I think 6-10 hour game is a good length for a "cinimatic" type game. And no I have never seen a 10 hour game XD

You're probably right ZeroXin. HS sold 1.39m and Uncharded sold like 3 something. HS really should have sold more. Ninja Theory did say if they sold over 1m they would make a sequel. At least i think it was 1m. *shrug* I can hope :P
__________________
http://www.ps3center.net/images/uplo...bar_member.jpg

"I am wearing my safety goggles, that is how serious I am about this game."
lloyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009   #8
1337 Sauce
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Ontario
Posts: 225
PSN ID: Tacitcal_Fox
Quote:
Originally Posted by lloyd View Post
Yeah, I think 6-10 hour game is a good length for a "cinimatic" type game. And no I have never seen a 10 hour game XD

You're probably right ZeroXin. HS sold 1.39m and Uncharded sold like 3 something. HS really should have sold more. Ninja Theory did say if they sold over 1m they would make a sequel. At least i think it was 1m. *shrug* I can hope :P

Well the lenght of an "Cinematic" type game should be well over the 10 hour mark, We'll never see it. Unfortunately the one thing that Reviewers mentioned right off the Bat for HS was the Short Length and That did Hurt the Sales Alot.As for the Second HS, It was Rumored to be in the works BUT it was rumored to be Canned. NO one knows what Ninja Theory is now up to
__________________
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ZeroXin is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios