Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user ''@'localhost' (using password: NO) in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 54
Register Submit this form

Go Back   PS3Center.net Discussion Boards > General Chat > Off Topic
Follow us on Twitter!
Connect with Facebook

User Name Yes! I'm over 13
   years old
Password
Confirm Pass Submit this form
Email Address
Confirm Email
View Poll Results: what should happen to Micheal Vick?
Yes he deserves a second chance 6 75.00%
no, he doesn't deserve a second chance. but he has gotten enough punishment already 1 12.50%
no, he deserves to be in jail for the rest of his life 1 12.50%
I don't care what happens to him 0 0%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Old 18-08-2009   #1
PCN Master
PSN ID: m0tl3ysl4y3r
what do you guys think about Micheal Vick being allowed to play in the NFL again?

I just wanna know if people think Micheal Vick should be allowed to play in the NFL again after what he was doing to animals and his whole court case and whatnot. He seems pretty sorry but we can't tell if he really is. He has not gotten a lot of support from animal rights groups neither has the team that signed him, but does that mean he should not be allowed to play?

I know this might not be very popular, but I think he should be allowed to play. I'm not saying what he did was right or I'm not condoning it, but he took the punishment for his actions, he says he will change so, he should deserve a second chance, at least I think so, tell me what you guys think about the whole situation: does he deserve to play, does he deserve all the heat from all these animal rights groups? Does he deserve to still be in jail, or should he just not be allowed to play football, but be free?

Wasn't there another pro athlete who got drunk and killed someone? Did you hear about the hockey players who beat up the taxi driver over 20 cents? Micheal Vick gets all this heat for something I think is not nearly as bad as those crimes

Last edited by m0tl3sl4y3r; 18-08-2009 at 06:50 PM..
m0tl3sl4y3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2009   #2
"The New Guy"
Michael Vick served his sentence, and I think he should be allowed back in the NFL. IMO he got it the hard way while that other person killed another human being while being drunk. A human life is way more valuable than a dog, but I am not fully aware of what happened with Michael Vick. But I find it funny how the NFL player killed somebody, and only had less than a month in jail I believe. He was suspended for one year without pay. I am not sure if he can play for the year. I am not into the NFL as I used to be.
AJJets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009   #3
PCN Master
PSN ID: Dipchit02
yeah that was dumb only a year for killing a guy and Vick got 2 years? i mean yeah it was stupid im glad the Patriots got rid of him a few years ago, Stallworth that is. but Vick only got a 2 game suspension for the regular season which isnt to bad will prob give him some more time to refine somethings that he has been doing wrong

GO PATS
Dipchit02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009   #4
PCN Master
I also find it dumb that Vick got 2 years for what he did, but that other guy got two for killing a human being. Honestly, I think we are way too interested in animal rights now that we think that he deserves that.I'm not saying what he did was right, but the other guy killed a PERSON while Vick killed a couple of DOGS, but Vick got more time, doesn't that sound kinda ridiculous?
Old 10-09-2009   #5
PCN Master
PSN ID: SaintAvi
He's sorry that he got caught, he deserves a 2nd chance but not his luxurious lifestyle
SaintAvi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009   #6
Staff
He deserves a second chance, but what he did was very wrong (same as the other guy who killed a person) and if they did give him a second chance, it would be like admitting he did nothing wrong.
Shak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009   #7
PCN Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintAvi View Post
He's sorry that he got caught, he deserves a 2nd chance but not his luxurious lifestyle
I never thought of it that way, but that could be very true