Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user ''@'localhost' (using password: NO) in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 54
Register Submit this form

Go Back   PS3Center.net Discussion Boards > PlayStation Chat > PlayStation 3 Discussion
Follow us on Twitter!
Connect with Facebook

User Name Yes! I'm over 13
   years old
Password
Confirm Pass Submit this form
Email Address
Confirm Email

Old 10-07-2009   #1
PCN Master
PSN ID: Xtreme8888
Screen for PlayStation 3 Deal

Short a screen for your PS3 on the go, well now you can have one for $19.99 Canadian from Futureshop, it's the Intec 10.2 inch Pro Gamer Screen, original price $200, since dropped to a $100 and now on sale $80 off for $19.99 which isn't bad considering the screen size and it has speakers, quick check shows though you'll be buying it in store though, they are completely sold out online, but are in stock at least in Belleville, Whitby and Oshawa, I didn't check the other stores.

Last edited by X_Racer1; 11-07-2009 at 10:11 PM..
X_Racer1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009   #2
PCN Master
PSN ID: Dipchit02
that is really cool and for only 20 bucks that is like you are stealing the thing away from them
Dipchit02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009   #3
SuperStaff
PSN ID: soldierone
Buy one and ship it to me haha, why are canadians getting all the deals lately lol.
Dustin S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009   #4
PCN Master
PSN ID: Xtreme8888
Well they have been trying to get rid of those screens for ages so it doesn't surprise me they have gotten to this point, they have been around for almost 2 years, great thing about Futureshop though is when you're in store, if you can find something that's Open Box (basically something returned that still carries the full warranty and return policy), it's 50% off the regular price, I bought the my Zune clock radio that way, ended up costing less than $100 when it should have been $140, so in the case of this screen you could potentially get it for $10.

On a separate note though, was up at Wal-Mart and you can buy Syphon Filter Dark Mirror or Twisted Metal: Head-On for $10 a piece as part of a huge bin of $10 games, only other one though to jump out was Shawn White Snowboarding for PS2, also $10, the rest were obscure, bad games.

Last edited by X_Racer1; 11-07-2009 at 12:53 AM..
X_Racer1 is offline   Reply With Quote