Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user ''@'localhost' (using password: NO) in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 54
Register Submit this form

Go Back   PS3Center.net Discussion Boards > PlayStation Chat > PlayStation 3 Games
Follow us on Twitter!
Connect with Facebook

User Name Yes! I'm over 13
   years old
Password
Confirm Pass Submit this form
Email Address
Confirm Email

Old 11-02-2011   #1
PCN Master
PSN ID: Xtreme8888
It's Horrible

You would think after all the bad sequels, Activision would finally give up on releasing Crash and Spyro games. Not so apparently as it's been revealed a new Spyro game is in the works, titled Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure, the game will be different in the fact it will interact with a new line of Spyro toys to be released.

More specifically when you place one of these new toys on the plastic stand accessory that will be with the game, it will allow players to then use that character in the game. Also as you progress in the game and go up in levels and gain other rewards, all this data is saved to the toy, so you can take said toy to someone else with the game and use your own developed character in someone else's game. There will be 31 characters/toys in the line, each with their own special abilities and development for the Skylanders series is in progress for consoles, PC and handhelds.

That isn't even the worse part though, this image is:

Compared to the original Spyro:

As if the consistent destruction of a series of games was bad enough, now they have to give us a visual reminder of how far this series has fallen as well. Now if you'll excuse me, I'll be figuring out how soon can I get my original Spyro games here just to override the horror.

Last edited by X_Racer1; 11-02-2011 at 02:50 PM..
X_Racer1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011   #2
SuperStaff
PSN ID: soldierone
And this is why Insomniac has no interest in saying they were the ones that created it lol.....
Dustin S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011   #3
PCN Master
PSN ID: SaintAvi
nooo idea why Crash and Spyro ever were put in activision's hands
SaintAvi is offline   Reply With Quote