Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user ''@'localhost' (using password: NO) in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 54
Register Submit this form

Go Back   PS3Center.net Discussion Boards > PlayStation Chat > PlayStation 3 Discussion
Follow us on Twitter!
Connect with Facebook

User Name Yes! I'm over 13
   years old
Password
Confirm Pass Submit this form
Email Address
Confirm Email

Old 16-06-2009   #1
Staff
PSN ID: ExcelBeyond
Good, cheap wireless headset?

Well, I no longer wanna be the stereotypical PS3 owner without a headset, so I'm looking to pick one up. Anyone have any suggestions on a good, economic model? I heard the official one is pretty good, but last I checked it was like close to $45-$50.
Nick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2009   #2
PCN Master
PSN ID: Dipchit02
yea but if you get one of the games that comes with the headset packed in with it. Socom is a 60 dollar game that comes with the headset
Dipchit02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2009   #3
SuperStaff
PSN ID: soldierone
Buy Socom, comes with the headset and its still like 50 bucks. I got the official headset and it was the best choice i ever made. So clear and fully functional with the PS3.

I had a Motorola one before that, was like 20 bucks. Thing is a piece of crap, dont ever buy Motorola.
Dustin S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2009   #4
PCN Senior
My Motorola works great, but it gets physically annoying after a couple hours... you can go official, or get a cheapie Nick, depends on your preference and budget
EIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2009   #5
PCN Master
the "offical" headset is AMAZING i love the thing it isnt very heavy and can just wear it for a quite a while
Old 17-06-2009   #6
PCN Senior
PSN ID: jordan123x
I've got a Motorola and don't like it very much. I heard the official ps3 one is good though.
Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2009   #7
World Domination
Site Admin
PSN ID: Nicarlo
I got a Jawbone 2 that ive used. This thing is amazing when it comes to using when on your cell phone but when i used it for gaming it was pretty crap. Im thinking of eventually getting the official one. Ive wanted socom for a while so i think ill go pick up the game now if it comes with a headset
Nicarlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2009   #8
PCN Master
yeah patch 1.5 for SOCOM is coming out, well idk when but it should be here in not more than 3 months and that is supposed to fix ALOT fo the problems in the game right now. and yeah you can pick the game up for 40 bucks w/o a headset or get the one with the headset for 60 it is a pretty good deal
Old 17-06-2009   #9
Staff
PSN ID: ExcelBeyond
Well, I remembered I had like $100 in Best Buy giftcards, so I went in to pick up a bluetooth headset. I almost bought the official one for $50, but then I saw an EndWar bundle that head the official headset for $40. I was always kind interested in EndWar, so I ended up picking that up.
Nick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2009   #10
PCN Master
PSN ID: Xtreme8888
I've got a Sony Ericsson Bluetooth and it works wonderfully, only cost $30 too on sale. I don't remember the exact model of it though. It works great with my cell phone too.

Last edited by X_Racer1; 17-06-2009 at 09:01 PM..
X_Racer1 is offline   Reply With Quote