Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user ''@'localhost' (using password: NO) in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 54
Register Submit this form

Go Back   PS3Center.net Discussion Boards > General Chat > Off Topic
Follow us on Twitter!
Connect with Facebook

User Name Yes! I'm over 13
   years old
Password
Confirm Pass Submit this form
Email Address
Confirm Email

Old 08-04-2009   #1
PCN Member
Anyone seeing Observe & Report this weekend?

I am. Been waiting to see this one for a while now - I love Seth Rogen and Anna Faris both, so this one's a natural fit for me. It looks dark, and I DIG that! It looks a lot darker than they're showing in the TV spots; I think you really need to see the red band trailer to get a true feel for the movie: http://www.traileraddict.com/trailer...d-band-trailer

They've also got a contest running for the movie at ToCatchAFlasher.com - it's the "other" official website for the movie, except this one is supposed to be set up as a base for Seth Rogen's "Special Elite Task Force" in the movie. If you scroll to the bottom, you'll see a place you can sign up to win a skateboard from the movie and t-shirts and stuff; I'm guessing they may not have as many entries as a normal contest, since they're only running the contest through the end of this week.
sky_skyler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009   #2
The Creator
Site Admin
PSN ID: popiul99
I'm getting a little tired of Seth these days.. it seems that he's playing in every single movie coming out.. and yet .. he's the same guy in everyone of them!
Old 09-04-2009   #3
Staff
PSN ID: Kireinakiri
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michal View Post
I'm getting a little tired of Seth these days.. it seems that he's playing in every single movie coming out.. and yet .. he's the same guy in everyone of them!
lol the same guy...

Anyways, this is the kind of movie that one should utilize today's technology to watch, instead of going to a cinema... to me anyways
Kiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009   #4
1337 Sauce
PSN ID: Tacitcal_Fox
UM after I saw the trailer, I did at One point plan to see it. At this point Now, I don't this will happen due to the fact I'm still waiting to see a Few other movies first.
Old 09-04-2009   #5
PCN Member
Quote:
It's true that he does play alot of similar roles (which doesn't really bother me, personally) - but that's actually the thing that a lot of the critics have been praising about "Observe and Report", that this is the first time Seth Rogen ISN'T playing himself. He's supposed to be way darker and more creepy in this movie - we might just be seeing the first push for ol' Seth to become a serious actor.

I'm excited to see it; I'm going Saturday night.
sky_skyler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009   #6
Staff
PSN ID: ExcelBeyond
I'd rather see Paul Blart =P
Nick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009   #7
Staff
PSN ID: tonzie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick View Post
I'd rather see Paul Blart =P