Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user ''@'localhost' (using password: NO) in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 54
Register Submit this form

Go Back   PS3Center.net Discussion Boards > PlayStation Chat > PlayStation Network > PlayStation Home
Follow us on Twitter!
Connect with Facebook

User Name Yes! I'm over 13
   years old
Password
Confirm Pass Submit this form
Email Address
Confirm Email

Old 06-01-2009   #1
PCN Master
PSN ID: SaintAvi
What would you pay for?

A huge sticking point with PS Home with a lot of people I've spoken to
is the issue of being nickled and dimed to access new content in Home.

I understand that the cost of keeping things running must be monstrous
and the purchases can ease that, but I wont be paying $1.50 for a virtual lamp.

I would however gladly pay a few bucks for an arcade cabinet of something like
Gradius, Pool Tables or extending your personal space with something
along the lines of a tennis court.

Basically anything that will allow me to create a space that I can invite my buddies
over the PSN in to run around in and play a few games.

What about the rest of you, dead set against opening your wallet or just waiting
for the right piece of merch to roll by?
SaintAvi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009   #2
"The New Guy"
A fishing minigame would be awesome, if they made yardspace that is, the initial apartment
is a bit cramped
Dax6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2009   #3
"The New Guy"
Without realizing, I've spent quite a bit of money in Home when you add up the Summer House, clubhouse, business suit, tuxedo, and some furniture here and there.

It would be nice to see some cheaper content, especially since they're making quite a bit of cash off of Home, not only from microtransactions, but also from advertisements and the music they have in Home.
Dehshizknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009   #4
SuperStaff
PSN ID: soldierone
Home is a great concept and i love it but i dont think its played out enough. I know the nickel and dime is a good thing for sony as PSN is completely free but i wont buy anything on home as i have no use for it. I rather go to the PSN store and buy things from there, i know sony doesnt profit as much from that, but its more worth my money.

What would i buy if home offered it? maybe early access to some movie or something special event like that, id probably pay 1 or 2 bucks for that. Home just needs something other than "networking" for me to want to jump into it every now and then.

What would be cool is if Sony offered an MMo in similar fashion...Free and its just on every ps3 via update so thousands of people are playing. Then nickel and dime people there.
Dustin S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2009   #5
PCN Master
PSN ID: SaintAvi
You know, I've been racking my brain for a few minutes and besides the few bits
of interactive swag you can share with buds, I really cant think of anything I'd
want to buy...

Surprise me sony.
SaintAvi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2009   #6
PCN Master
PSN ID: Xtreme8888
Count me in the group of things being too expensive, why would you pay $1-2 for an outfit for your virtual avatar, it's not like you will ever get to wear it and it's just for looks. Give me something worth while, like the ability to build a race track or some similar activity outside my Home apartment kind of like in the EA Sports Complex without having to step in there or a television to broadcast things on my hard drive. I gladly pay $5 for that.

Tags
home, money, playstation home